• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

GT350 exterior package

CtheProducer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium | 3.55 rear |
How much you want for the bumper? I am in Tampa, not sure what part of FL you are in.

OP
OP

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Orlando area and not separating the bumpers if you just want one

Binfordtools

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
Spoiler - interested. How much? I will be in Orlando in April. Please IM me. Thanks

OP
OP

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Spoiler - interested. How much? I will be in Orlando in April. Please IM me. Thanks
First post said not separating. I got PMs about everything individually and short of everyone coming to pick it up and putting a deposit to show their serious I rather not separate it.

OP
OP

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Damn dude, I feel bad for you. Every single question here is directly mentioned in the op.

:readthethread:

[MENTION=30089]The01[/MENTION] Maybe reformat it to be something like:
PACKAGE DEAL - $1,000 PICKED UP
Includes:
- MP Concepts GT350 Front Bumper
- MP Concepts Rear Bumper with GT350 valance
- GT350 Track Pack Spoiler

All parts are raw and unpainted.

Again, this is a package deal located in Orlando, FL - no shipping, no splitting.

If you only want part of what is available, you must purchase all parts for $1,000 and sell/ship the remainder on your own terms.

OP
OP

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Yeah that’s a nice presentation however selective reading is strong in any car forum. Guess I should mention anyoneo buying complete package will also get free drinks at my place but it’s liquor because beer is a waste of time much like the 30 messages about selling spoiler only or front bumper only and the fact they want just the rear valence but never noticed it saying not separating.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
This is very tempting...