Sponsored

Outside temperature stock on 50 degrees

NothernVAMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT white
I got the ford performance power pack 2 installed 3 days ago. And now I noticed that every time I start the car the outside temperature on the radio display is 50 degrees when it's 75 outside. It remains like that for about 10 minutes then it displays the right temperature.

Can you guys help.
Sponsored

SeTex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I got the ford performance power pack 2 installed 3 days ago. And now I noticed that every time I start the car the outside temperature on the radio display is 50 degrees when it's 75 outside. It remains like that for about 10 minutes then it displays the right temperature.

Can you guys help.
You could try and factory reset the radio. It’s in the settings menu, that may fix the bug.

cchvyd28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Any confirmed fix for this issue?

I had a whipple installed last week, and everything worked fine on my 7 hour drive home, and for a few days after.

Now it stays at 50 degrees for the first 5-10 minutes of the drive then reads normal.

Sponsored

OP
OP

NothernVAMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT white
exactly the same thing with my car. 5 to 10 minutes till it reads the correct temp

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
i noticed the same thing last winter, read 50 and then after a few minutes read correctly, but only when I did a remote start

yomamma219

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Premium Pony Pack "4HORSEMEN"
Ohhh this makes me hesitant to buy the FRPP now and I had planned on putting in my order next week. I don't like hearing about glitches when I am buying what I expect to be factory equivalent/improvement.
Sponsored