Sponsored

AmericanMuscle Mustang Show

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Too watch or enter? I was thinking of entering just to have good parking, They had extended the registration and it was still open a couple days ago, haven't checked today.

OP
OP

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
I was going to enter. Its $35 and all proceeds go to make a wish.

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
I'm thinking about going to.

Sponsored

cj428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R TT
how can we hook up at the show

No_step_on_snek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Depending where everyone is coming from we could find a gas station or something and meet up ahead of time. From my understanding traffic getting into the complex gets back up for miles.

There is a Turkey Hill off of 176 on the way to Maple grove but i would think it will be very busy with other cars as well.

OP
OP

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Ill be the guy with the lighting blue gt350R hopefully there won’t be too many lighting blue Rs. Its going to be hard to find each other unless we meet prior

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I would of been another LB 350R there but couldn't make it unfortunately as I tore my MCL in my right knee Tuesday night. Cant even get in my R at the moment :( Saw quite a few 350s there from pics so far.

OP
OP

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Tough break. Hopefully your back on your feet again soon. It was a huge turn out. Only two Rs there though, me and another LB with a twin turbo setup and roll cage. About 10-20 base 350s i would say

Sponsored

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
Tough break. Hopefully your back on your feet again soon. It was a huge turn out. Only two Rs there though, me and another LB with a twin turbo setup and roll cage. About 10-20 base 350s i would say
I would have considered heading up that way, but mine is getting PPF, coated, and tinted right now.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

Hope once Im in a fitted brace and get some PT under my belt I should be back in it. Haven't driven it since October :(

I would have considered heading up that way, but mine is getting PPF, coated, and tinted right now.

Whos doing your work since youre in the area? What color combo you have? good to see more Rs in SE PA

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
AM was pretty good. It was my first time and all I have to compare it to is Ford Nationals. Of course I like AM because it was all Mustang. Kind of wish is was like Nationals in that the mustangs were separated by trim. I enjoyed the racing and wish I saw more. I expected more exterior after market products. I also thought you could get on the spot installs. AM and the staff were a great host and I would go again.

The PoPo in the area seemed pretty chill (Virginia hate cars). I drove back roads and really enjoyed the sights. Was a little disappointed I could not get any Hard Rock stations on the FM. My music Aps kept going on the fritz in the area. Waze was pretty decent in PA.
:cheers:

AeschyA

JR195
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2013 JKR10A
Whos doing your work since youre in the area? What color combo you have? good to see more Rs in SE PA
I drove up to Allentown to get the film / coating done - Rock Guard Film is doing the work. I looked at a couple different places (including one you recommended a couple months back), and ultimately picked Rock Guard due to a friend having had work done there in the past.

I just got my R a few weeks ago (black with white stripe), and other than driving it back from the dealership in Cincinnati, not had much time with it yet. I drove it back and then the next day got on a plane for work travel, got home, drove it up to Allentown, then went out of town again for work the next day. I will pick it up in a couple days, then I am out of town again.

After that trip next week, I am done with work travel for a while.

Got to pay for the toys ... or something like that.