GTHaus exhaust?

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
I haven't found any reviews on the GTHaus GT350 system and was wondering if anyone had any end user info on it. Had a GTHaus system on a 370Z and loved it but with the active exhaust on the Shelby there are significant differences. Any info would be great.
Sponsored

5.2 liters of democracy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
Most probably haven't heard it so here is the video:

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]NmTlzsX1QWQ[/MEDIA]"]

I'd like to hear what the end users think of it as well.

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Do you have these available for sale? If so how do you open the valves? By way of the remote?
What happens to the stock valve system? It throws a CEL if system is not hooked up properly or not functioning? And finally cost out the door including shipping?

I love it loud!!!! Says Gene Simmons/ KISS

Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Most probably haven't heard it so here is the video:

I'd like to hear what the end users think of it as well.
Would've been nice to hear the OEM system with valves open.. or at least with equal audio processing. No way that first clip of the OEM was open (or unprocessed)

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
According to GTHAUS.

When you place an order, you can choose one of the options: OE control or Manual control

Manual control will be independent valve control from OE system which you can add wireless remote controller.

NO CELs!

Soo.. Who wants one? :D

-Josh

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Let me make sure I am understanding this correctly. So with the manual control you can use the OEM toggle switch to change from closed to open just like the OEM system? How does the OE control work then?

Anyone know anything about them, reputation and quality? They seem to build for the Euro and exotic crowd.

Soo.. Who wants one?

ME!!!

...If the price is right and I can find out more about their product(s).

Sponsored
OP
OP
Matthew

Matthew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Leadfoot Grey GT350
Info I received is same as above. 76mm (3in) polished stainless steel. Only othe question I would have is if using the OE active exhaust cotroller will require cutting and splicing of wires or use of the stock solenoids. Having one of thier systems on another car in the past I know how superb thier quality is. Great fitment and top notch welds.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Let me make sure I am understanding this correctly. So with the manual control you can use the OEM toggle switch to change from closed to open just like the OEM system? How does the OE control work then?

Anyone know anything about them, reputation and quality? They seem to build for the Euro and exotic crowd.

Soo.. Who wants one?

ME!!!

...If the price is right and I can find out more about their product(s).

I'm assuming manual is a hardwired separate line separate from the OEM controls. So you would have another switch.

Lets see if the price is right!!!

-Josh

Creedog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
If it is separate from the OEM system then I am not interested. I want a system that works with the stock exhaust valve switch similar to the other brands available. This system just sounds better to me. If it is not just bolt in and be done then the price only affects my purchase slightly. I have also been told they are somewhat difficult to reach in case of concerns but that is second hand knowledge so I’ll give them benefit of the doubt regarding this issue.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Would've been nice to hear the OEM system with valves open.. or at least with equal audio processing. No way that first clip of the OEM was open (or unprocessed)

It likely is but the sound was edited. I forget if its 1/2 throttle or 3/4 throttle or somewhere in between, the stock valves open up regardless of mode. The audio was likely changed to make their system seem louder. That or the test car had the solenoid modified to be closed under full throttle application

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
It likely is but the sound was edited. I forget if its 1/2 throttle or 3/4 throttle or somewhere in between, the stock valves open up regardless of mode. The audio was likely changed to make their system seem louder. That or the test car had the solenoid modified to be closed under full throttle application
That paired with the awfully suspicious low post counts and join date of op and Cree make me think.. this post is sad.. and the marketing effort appears to be disingenuous at best.

“Soooo who wants one?? Me!”

Lol foh
Sponsored