Door srtiker adjustment?

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
RaceRed '17 PP Base- Sold!!!
My door closes and sticks out about 1/8" on the drivers side. I get wind noise at highway speeds. I canean on it, ant it moves in about right. I tried loosening the striker plate allen bolts, but the striker won't adjust, it just goes back to where it was when i retighten it. Is there a trick? What am i missing?
Sponsored

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
C'mon, no one knows how to adjust the door striker?

OP
OP
DarkHor$e

DarkHor$e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, but it should taker me 5 mins, instead of 2 days at the dealer with who knows who's kid driving around in my GT. One thing i liked about the Challenger SRT was they had a code locking Vallet mode. Car became a absolute DOG until you unlocked it with the code.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
My door closes and sticks out about 1/8" on the drivers side. I get wind noise at highway speeds. I canean on it, ant it moves in about right. I tried loosening the striker plate allen bolts, but the striker won't adjust, it just goes back to where it was when i retighten it. Is there a trick? What am i missing?
I had the same issue on both sides. The strikers don’t have much adjustment in them. I loosened and pushed in on (toward the seat/interior) the plate while tightening. My doors are much better now, but not perfect.

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
Yea just loosen and tighten.
Sponsored