Sponsored

Coast 2 Coast Cars (Broker)

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Yippee pointed out the errors in my AMG contract and I’m getting a clean break at half my deposit back. That’s £500 to slap down on my MY18. It’s all go guys
Congrats mate, thought it was only going to be me, so we are back to two again :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bloody awesome! Now it's just the long wait. :lol:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Thanks guys, it was getting nasty with Mercedes but I pulled a sucker punch and ended up in a place I was happy to be but would have settled for zero return lol. So I’m going V8 Coupe race red auto magneride spoiler ebony custom pack 2 and MY18 white stripes for just over £43k. Won’t change it again unless MY19 has grabber blue ( unlikely ) new options eg performance pack 2

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Alright chaps.
I just sent my enquiry off to Coast2CoastCars.

• Base GT Manual
  • Shadow Black
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Active Suspension

£40,315 according to their website. I've also asked for a finance quote. Crossing my fingers that its within my budget. If its not, I'll wait a bit longer and buy at a later date (decided not to compromise on anything. I either get what I want or walk away from it). If it is, I'll probably put down the deposit once this month's pay gets processed. :cheers:

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Awesome Ben. I’m getting £500 back tomorrow to put down as a deposit with Joe at the dealership for a V8 Coupe Race Red with white MY18 stripes custom pack 2 magneride spoiler and ebony A10. He doesn’t seem to be that clued up as usual, knows nothing about MY19 supposed to be starting March, never heard of spinel green , didn’t seem to know about last October orders etc etc. confirmed that the price is held when the deposit is paid if the price goes up

Sponsored

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
confirmed that the price is held when the deposit is paid if the price goes up
Which is good. If I recall that's actually by law.

As an aside, do you know where the dealership is located? I'm up north not an unreasonable amount of time away from the midlands, so I may be within driving distance of the dealer to go and collect it in person if I decide to go for it.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sent you a PM Ben

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I understand from the US forum that last orders for MY18 is Friday but MY19 starts on the 12th March. Speculation of Bose sound system so I think I’m going to wait a few weeks and see what the score is.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Alright chaps.
I just sent my enquiry off to Coast2CoastCars.

• Base GT Manual
  • Shadow Black
  • Rear Spoiler
  • Active Suspension

£40,315 according to their website. I've also asked for a finance quote. Crossing my fingers that its within my budget. If its not, I'll wait a bit longer and buy at a later date (decided not to compromise on anything. I either get what I want or walk away from it). If it is, I'll probably put down the deposit once this month's pay gets processed. :cheers:
Congrats mate, you should get a call today with any luck, hope it all comes out good for you :thumbsup:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I understand from the US forum that last orders for MY18 is Friday but MY19 starts on the 12th March. Speculation of Bose sound system so I think I’m going to wait a few weeks and see what the score is.
Watch thinking what the Americans get in 19 we will get, I know when they got sync 3 we still had sync 2, so they could still run the old stock out on us, also we get build slots so you could order before the date and still go in a 19 build if they are all filled up and it could go the other way that you order after the date for 19 and still get a 18 as they have slots available in 18’s for RHD

Sponsored

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yes a complete nightmare as always. Perhaps the safest thing to do is await the new configurator on Ford UK and see if they change their online brochures and price list plus I'm going to ask if anyone has seen a spinel green on the line

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yes a complete nightmare as always. Perhaps the safest thing to do is await the new configurator on Ford UK and see if they change their online brochures and price list plus I'm going to ask if anyone has seen a spinel green on the line

you do realise the my 18's have only just started taking orders and being delivered to the uk forget about my19 orders for those in the uk won't start until january next year at earliest and we'll still be getting 18 deliveries until at least april next year.

you lot are so indecisive when it comes to ordering cars the number of times you all have ordered canceled ordered canceled its shocking just order once and take the god damn car all this flapping around is just meaning none of you are in a mustang yet.

OP
OP
benanderson89

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
you do realise the my 18's have only just started taking orders and being delivered to the uk forget about my19 orders for those in the uk won't start until january next year at earliest and we'll still be getting 18 deliveries until at least april next year.

you lot are so indecisive when it comes to ordering cars the number of times you all have ordered canceled ordered canceled its shocking just order once and take the god damn car all this flapping around is just meaning none of you are in a mustang yet.
Pretty much. Hence why its taken me so long to finally submit a spec to the broker. Think twice, order once.

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes you are probably right hinch but this time I do want to get it right and I'm prepared to hold off for two weeks to see what the score is. Just want to be absolutely sure its not worth waiting again. I'm in no rush and one final order and wait. I would wait for a grabber blue lol

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ha ha check out the new posting :Crimson, Lightning and Triple Yellow discontinued for MY2019 (at least in EU)
Sponsored