Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.

Presenting the AWE Performance Mustang GT Exhaust Suite: available online at AmericanMuscle.com, and through AWE Premium Dealers.

• Dual and quad tip cat-back configurations available for genuine GT350 and GT350 “style” replica valances
  • No compromises: All the muscle with zero drone
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
  • Cat-back and axle-back options available
  • Available as valved SwitchPath™ Exhaust (with SwitchPath™ remote), sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
  • Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
  • Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
  • Precision-engineered H-pipe included in each cat-back configuration
  • Full 3” diameter system on cat-back
  • 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
  • Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
  • Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
  • No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
  • Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
  • Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty

The Options:

Touring Edition Exhausts

Cat-back Exhaust

A direct bolt-on, straight through design, the Touring Edition Exhaust is a full 3” diameter exhaust featuring two bullet style resonators and an H-pipe that brings out a smooth muscle tone with no drone throughout the entire range… all of the time, thanks to AWE’s 180 Technology®.

dual-touring-under.png
dual-touring-1.png

Sound Perfection: 180 Technology® by AWE:

As exhaust gases exit the Mustang GT’s 5.0L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on 180 Technology® by AWE right this way.

180-close.png

Track Edition Exhausts

Cat-back Exhaust

If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology®. The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.

dual-track-under.png
dual-track-1.png

Data:

AWE-S550-MUSTANG-GT-CRANK-WEBSITE.jpg

AWE-S550-MUSTANG-GT-WHEEL-WEBSITE.jpg

Tip Options:

All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.

• 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
• 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips

dual-chrome-rear.png
dual-black-rear.png

2_gt_touring_under_2.png

7_gt-touring_cb_2.png

15_180-tech-closeup_1.png

9_gt-touring_axleback_1.png

3_gt_track_under_2.png

8_gt-track-cb_2.png

10_gt-track_axleback_2.png

1_gt_swtichpath_under_2.png

6_gt-switchpath-cb_2.png

13_switchpath-hpipe_2_2.png

14a_switchpath-remote_1.png

14_switchpath-controller_2.png

21e2r2s.png

AWE-S550-MUSTANG-GT-CRANK-WEBSITE.jpg

AWE-S550-MUSTANG-GT-WHEEL-WEBSITE.jpg

2rq1q1g.png

18_chrome-rear_2.png

19_black-rear.png
Sponsored

Last edited:

ethan3w

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
If you are thinking of buying the AWE Mustang GT touring exhaust , buy it!!!! I just got it today and put it on my car and it's amazing!!! It's the deepest exhaust I have ever heard and the build quality is amazing!!! Like amazing looking!!!! It seemed almost to nice to put on the bottom of my car!!! The fittment was so perfect!!! Here's a link for the first time I started it up, you can hear my giggle. Lol It was more volume then I expect for being a touring, but that's what I wanted! I was afraid it wasn't gonna be able to be heard. But man is it amazing!!! It's a 4/5 I would say on the volume scale!!! It's frickin LOUD!!! And so DEEP I am in love!!!! Thanks AWE!!! Amazing company definitely will buy more of there products!! Such a A.W.Esome company!! They even included a blow pop with the exhaust tips in the box!!!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
An overlooked, yet key pair of characteristic in achieving a deep, rich tone out of the Coyote is material quality and thickness.

All of AWE's exhausts are proudly handcrafted from locally-sourced T-304L stainless steel with a .065" wall thickness, rendering an exhaust that will provide that sought-after tone well beyond the lifetime of your vehicle.

DSC-4516.jpg

Learn more about the AWE Exhaust Suite for the S550 Mustang GT right this way, and subscribe to the AWE YouTube channel for more videos.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Merry Christmas!

I'm curious as to what kind of exhaust system this is. Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

-Todd

Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Merry Christmas!

I'm curious as to what kind of exhaust system this is. Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

-Todd
Hi, Todd. Not sure, but it's definitely not an AWE configuration.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Catback comparison with CJ Pony Parts: Touring Edition featuring drone-canceling 180 Technology vs Track Edition.

Both straight-through designs with no traditional-style mufflers. The Touring Edition can be as rowdy as the Track Edition, but without interior drone.

jrsimon27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 PP
Hi i bought the track edition for my 2016 GT.
Great exhaust!
Do you guys sell just the back tips as a replacement?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi i bought the track edition for my 2016 GT.
Great exhaust!
Do you guys sell just the back tips as a replacement?
Glad you like it! We sure do. Drop a line to my colleague, John, via [email protected]. Let him know what you're after :)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
OP
OP