Sponsored

Ceramic Pro 9H on DIB in Massachusetts

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Anybody know a detailed in the Boston North Shore area.
Car looks great but Billerica is a little far for me.
YUP!!
UCC,.....Ultimate Car Care up in Andover. They did my daily driver 2016 Ram Sport 4X4 rcsb truck and it looks stupid awesome. They applied the Cqaurtz Finest on the full exterior of the truck.
Highly recommended. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

jimmybuffit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP 50th Year
I have the same exact car as yours so thanks for the post. That's an excellent package you got there. A lot of labor involved for sure.

MyFirst5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 deep impact blue premium gt
looks awesome, had my DIB done a few weeks ago, i dunno why everyone doesnt do this now. waxing is such a waste of time

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Had Ceramic Pro 9H put on, along with the window and wheel treatment last year. I love not waxing. Reduced the brake dust on the wheels, too.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
looks awesome, had my DIB done a few weeks ago, i dunno why everyone doesnt do this now. waxing is such a waste of time
Had Ceramic Pro 9H put on, along with the window and wheel treatment last year. I love not waxing. Reduced the brake dust on the wheels, too.
Not only that but the ceramic coatings protect way better than wax as well!

Sponsored

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
How much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking. Im in CT and am shopping around ceramic coatings.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
How much did you pay, if you dont mind me asking. Im in CT and am shopping around ceramic coatings.
I paid 950 bucks to have my '16 Ram Sport 4X4, rcsb done. The full exterior done with Cquartz Finest, including the inside of the wheels. Also a full detail on the interior and the engine bay.
WELL WORTH the money man. I plan on doing it again in a couple more years.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Not too bad, I wouldn't need the interior as I keep my car very clean. But being a daily driver in CT the exterior is hard to keep up with sometimes.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Not too bad, I wouldn't need the interior as I keep my car very clean. But being a daily driver in CT the exterior is hard to keep up with sometimes.
Yes, the price is right. I read of people paying well over a grand.
I didn't really want the interior and the engine bay done, as I too keep my vehicles clean, but it was included in the price.

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Yes, the price is right. I read of people paying well over a grand.
I didn't really want the interior and the engine bay done, as I too keep my vehicles clean, but it was included in the price.
Well if that's the case, I'll take it haha

Right now with it being my daily I take care of it with what I have and what I know, but hopefully some day in the somewhat near future it will be a "nice day" car and that's when I will get the paint back to where it needs to be and then protect it.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Well if that's the case, I'll take it haha

Right now with it being my daily I take care of it with what I have and what I know, but hopefully some day in the somewhat near future it will be a "nice day" car and that's when I will get the paint back to where it needs to be and then protect it.
Definitely man. It's well worth the money. Trust me. :thumbsup:

SnoDust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 convertible, eco Premium 50th AP., impact blu
The tires in the picture are Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2. These are the first winter tires I've used, so I cant compare them with other winter tires, but I really like them. We had a mild winter here in MA this year, but I did have several chances to drive the Mustang in the snow. The deepest snow I've used these tires in was about 3"-4" on unplowed roads. As long as you drive sensibly, especially when turning from a stop, they provide a good amount of grip. The dry and wet grip at cold temperatures is also good. I noticed slightly less dry grip than my A/S tires, but I think that is due to my winter wheels being about 1" narrower.

When I first mounted the winter tires, they were noticeably louder than the 19" A/S tires I use during the summer, but I have gotten used to it. I also notice I get better gas mileage with these tires than I did with the A/S tires (only at cold temperatures), though again I think that is probably because of the narrower wheels.
These are the tires my son (product design engineer), grew up in our repair gararage, is recommending I put on my new to me mustang . Are you still liking them? If not what do you plan on changing to? thanks.
Sponsored