Performance Pack 2 install

Northern Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot GT Premium 400A
Lots of US comments, thought I would post some Cdn content.

Just got my car back from the dealer.

WOW what a difference. You can really feel the additional torque between 1,500 and 4,000.

I purchased the kit from Jegs all in (including shipping, duties taxes...) $1,101 CDN. Dealership wanted $1,480 before tax.

Paid $310 (2.5 hours labour) taxes in for installation, too lazy to do it myself.

Next:
Roush Valance and Magna Flow Quad Tip exhaust (CJ Pony)
Steeda clutch spring and Jack Rails (CJ Pony)
Vossen VFS5 Wheels and 20" Michelin PS (PK Auto Designs)
Everything ordered and paid for will update on final costs and result once I have parts in hand.
Sponsored

JKMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP
Got my car last summer, been looking at this, but haven't gone out for prices just yet.

OP
OP

Northern Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot GT Premium 400A
Trust me difference is day and night. I bought the Stang for the looks but the car seemed flat on day to day driving. This kit really woke the car up. Best $1,500 I gave spent on this car.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
I debated over this and the FRP Track Pack Suspension. I went with the Suspension but will most likely get this kit in a few months. Should arrive this week.

I bought from Leavittownford. Power pack 2 is $672US shipped w/promo code but by the time it gets here it'll prob be the same price as Jegs.

JohnD

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 track day car
I debated over this and the FRP Track Pack Suspension. I went with the Suspension but will most likely get this kit in a few months. Should arrive this week.

I bought from Leavittownford. Power pack 2 is $672US shipped w/promo code but by the time it gets here it'll prob be the same price as Jegs.

What's your impression of the FRP Track suspension kit? Leaning towards that myself. I'm told it's a good compromise for a street/track car.

Monopoly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2012 Civic Si
What's your impression of the FRP Track suspension kit? Leaning towards that myself. I'm told it's a good compromise for a street/track car.
I'll keep u posted it hasn't been shipped yet. Total cost came to $1550cdn shipped.

I like stiff suspension and knew PP wouldn't of been enough. Stock is absolutely terrible I can't stand the floaty feeling.
Sponsored