Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, Magnetic Grey, Magneride
Vehicle Showcase
Still waiting!

Ordered 11 Dec 2017. Evan Halshaw Glasgow does not have any idea where the car is or when it will arrive.
I placed deposit down on 2nd December and I've just had a confirmation that I'll be collecting the car on the 31st of this month (after many delays).

For reference, the car arrived in Liverpool last week, so from Liverpool docks to collection is around 2 weeks.
Sponsored

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 E63s AMG, 18MY GT Convertible
Ordered 6th December, built 26th March. Dealer has no idea where it is or when I will get it.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Mine is still showing an ETA of the 9th June. The dealer says it got pushed out to the 16th but has come back to the 9th again and he deemed this to be good news. He did say they (the dealer) hadn't been invoiced yet, which means it hadn't landed in Europe as of last Sunday.

angry343

A17GRY
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Rang the dealer today AGAIN!!where is my car! Still in the compound at Speke where they do the PDI's ? 10 fuckin days in Speke not expecting it until Tuesday Next week now!!! doing my head in Ford!!:headbonk:

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Rang the dealer today AGAIN!!where is my car! Still in the compound at Speke where they do the PDI's ? 10 fuckin days in Speke not expecting it until Tuesday Next week now!!! doing my head in Ford!!:headbonk:
Username checks out.

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
not fords fault that sounds more like dealer issue.

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
This is a bummer. Summer is here and I have just been told my new GT convertible is still in Baltimore.... 2 months after it was built!

Supersolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
This is a bummer. Summer is here and I have just been told my new GT convertible is still in Baltimore.... 2 months after it was built!
I feel your pain. I've sold the convertible I was going to trade against my GT. However, as I've no details on delivery dates, I'm now out of my convertible and without my GT.

Lets hope it's worth the wait.
:thumbsup:

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
I've had an email from the dealer today. My car has arrived in Liverpool, which is about 5 miles from the dealer I'm hoping for as quick a turn-around as possible :D

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
Update: Car is still in Baltimore, due to ship 20th May, due in Liverpool 7th June, at dealer 12th June.
Have you had an update from your dealer yet? If it was on the same boat as mine your car will be at Liverpool docks by now. Mine is due at the dealer on Saturday 2nd now (presumably because it's Liverpool) and I should be collecting on Tuesday ish next week.

Sponsored

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
That's crazy because I'm pretty sure yours was built a couple of weeks before mine. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your dealer just calls you because it's arrived with them.

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Have you had an update from your dealer yet? If it was on the same boat as mine your car will be at Liverpool docks by now. Mine is due at the dealer on Saturday 2nd now (presumably because it's Liverpool) and I should be collecting on Tuesday ish next week.
That's crazy because I'm pretty sure yours was built a couple of weeks before mine. I wouldn't be at all surprised if your dealer just calls you because it's arrived with them.

This is the message I received from my dealer on Friday 25th May:

"It turns out your car is still in Baltimore and was not on the boat with the other Mustang I’m waiting for. I have emailed FORD yet again to find out what’s the – is going on… "

My car was built 2 months ago, and it's still sitting on the dock in Baltimore!

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
This is the message I received from my dealer on Friday 25th May:

"It turns out your car is still in Baltimore and was not on the boat with the other Mustang I’m waiting for. I have emailed FORD yet again to find out what’s the – is going on… "

My car was built 2 months ago, and it's still sitting on the dock in Baltimore!
Wow, I'm really sorry, Jim. Didn't mean to pick at the scab, as it were. I presume the dealer has tried to sell you one from stock instead?

Jim W

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.emco.co.uk
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Wow, I'm really sorry, Jim. Didn't mean to pick at the scab, as it were. I presume the dealer has tried to sell you one from stock instead?
I wasn't interested in a MY17. I ordered a MY18 Orange Fury GT convertible with the new 10 speed automatic on 6th December. It was built on 26th March. I wouldn't mind if it was on its way, but it seems to have spent 2 months in Baltimore. He should get back to me in the next couple of days with another update....

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
I wasn't interested in a MY17. I ordered a MY18 Orange Fury GT convertible with the new 10 speed automatic on 6th December. It was built on 26th March. I wouldn't mind if it was on its way, but it seems to have spent 2 months in Baltimore. He should get back to me in the next couple of days with another update....
This happened with mine, it was built 8th Dec 2015, didn’t get put on a boat until middle of Feb 2016... 8 or 9 weeks just sat around at Baltimore:rant::rant::paddle:
Sponsored