Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Ivann
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT 5.0
I knew that piece going accross the front bumper would be similar to the Dodge Chargers’.
Sponsored

smann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Not sure if this has been posted but I came across this yesterday... Gt500 Super snake!

source: [ame="[MEDIA=youtube]g4hR_3wW7Sg[/MEDIA]"]
gt500 ss.png
gt500 ss 2.png

Patio208

GT350 Member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500 #L2287
I knew that piece going accross the front bumper would be similar to the Dodge Chargers’.
Not sure what you mean by this? Not seeing any similarities based on what we have seen:shrug: The Charger has a partially blacked out section. All indications are that the GT500 will be completely blacked out.

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
That GT500 front end looks so tame and blend similar to the 15-17 GT’s and also resembles the Rocket Mustang! Why not put a GT350 front end with 18 GT headlights ? :shrug:

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
well if they have a "hardcore" version a rear seat delete is not that far fetched considering they did it for the boss leguna seca edition.
Agree. It’s very possible a more track-oriented version of a GT500 would be offered sans rear seats, but not the base version.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
[MENTION=6364]Twin Turbo[/MENTION], whatcha think the chances are that this is promo car? Look at the shine on that paint.

The person that posted on FB said it was about to be wrapped. Given the headlamps are blacked out, I can only assume this is a prototype about to have the camo wrap applied. Why so shiny though? I assume it needs to be perfectly clean before the wrap is applied. Its an odd colour underneath though.....almost like the carbon fibre currently seen on some Lambos.

Huracan_Performante_orange_040.jpg

Nameless

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tedd
Vehicle(s)
'13 GT
The person that posted on FB said it was about to be wrapped. Given the headlamps are blacked out, I can only assume this is a prototype about to have the camo wrap applied. Why so shiny though? I assume it needs to be perfectly clean before the wrap is applied. Its an odd colour underneath though.....almost like the carbon fibre currently seen on some Lambos.
Naaaaaaaaah, that’s just a brand new part, sprayed in gloss black hahaha

Sponsored

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The 500 is meant to look more “upscale” than the 350.

Ford knows who they’re selling to. There will be plenty who prefer the 500 face.

Even in a dirty photo, you can see the potential. Going to look awesome. Hopefully they don’t backtrack and decide to paint the bumper body color. Wouldn’t flow with the layout.