Sponsored

3.7 Forced induction

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
Low to mid. Though really for what I am looking for a turbo setup would be ideal but I like the simplicity of the procharger. From what I've seen with DR's videos procharger does the job pretty well.
Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
I really wish I had 3.55 or 3.73 gears though. High RPM in 1st and second gear are major wheel spin. Lower to mid RPM in third takes with my 3.15 gears takes too long to get into the meat of the boost.

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I have plenty of torque with my setup and occasionally it is unusable because I just spin tires. I will be getting some nt05r’s so hopefully that will help out. I personally prefer more horsepower over torque but that is just me
If I still had my procharger kit I would swap you :D I wanted more torque less hp.

Next time I pull the engine it's not going back in without twin turbos. :cool:

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
DR is correct the 3.15s are not cool lol I plan on upgrading to 3.55 or 3.73 just waiting since I’m buying some other mods for the car.

Sponsored

DR_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
like a complete jerk
Looks like they are running it up to ~7300 RPM, which is interesting. I wonder how much more hp I would have at that RPM.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a screen grab of just the graph. 460rwhp on 91 octane. Curious how it'd do on E85 instead, but he's in Canada and can't get anything better than 91.
p1xdyno.png

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Update on this build I was not able to get the belt lined up properly a performance shop worked on the car for 3 days and they got everything lined up to spec from what Pro-charger told them to put it at but still getting a ton on belt slip and feels like no power when I get on it, Changed the belt quite a few times to tighter belts, gator belts still having issues.. the car is drivable but disappointing knowing its almost the same power as my bolt ons..Taking it to another performance shop in OH that specializes in pro-chargers and installing them about 3 hrs away and told me they 110% will figure it out, Quite honesty I am not happy with the kit its been a nightmare.. nothing has fit properly at all, and pro-charger didn't send me a belt when I ordered the kit because they said they didn't have one in stock.. At this point I wish I would have went turbo I would've saved money and been done at this point.

Sponsored

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
That’s cool saw the video on YouTube of the p1x mustang and I’m very interested on a d1x hopefully by October or November

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Any reason for the D1X vs P1X on our cars? Seems like a lot more potential, but not sure if you need the extra or are you just hoping for slightly higher numbers than even the P1X?

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Any reason for the D1X vs P1X on our cars? Seems like a lot more potential, but not sure if you need the extra or are you just hoping for slightly higher numbers than even the P1X?
Please make your own thread this is for a build I am doing on my car.. Not for conversation about yours.

Fuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6
A pretty good review of a procharger install. And props for him showing the plumbing diagram. Yeah makes me want one even more now...

[ame]
Sponsored