Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
AWE_email_header_press-release.png

April 6, 2018
199 Precision Drive, Horsham, Pennsylvania

AWE RELEASES NEW EXHAUST SUITE FOR THE 2018+ MUSTANG GT

AWE announced today the release of their new exhaust suite for the 2018+ Mustang GT.

"The success of the 15-17 S550 has led to a natural progression to the 2018 S550. We’re big fans of quad tip systems for a more aggressive*look, and Ford delivered it. We’re proud to bring a bit more muscle to the party," stated Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE.

• No compromises: all the muscle with zero drone
  • Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (as seen on the ‘15-'17*GT)
  • Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
  • Available as sophisticated Touring Edition or unleashed Track Edition
  • Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
  • Precision-engineered H-pipe for rasp-free muscle tone
  • Proprietary tip design to promote even sooting across all four exhaust tips
  • Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
  • Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
  • 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
  • Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
  • Perfect fitment, guaranteed
  • No Check Engine Light Guarantee
  • *Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty

touring-under-diag_1.png

More information, performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE’s website within the 2018+ Mustang GT product page, or by calling AWE directly, at 888.565.2257. The exhaust suite for the 2018+ GT will be sold online via AWE’s website or through AWE’s global network of choice retailers.

About AWE:

AWE is the authority in precision automotive engineering for enthusiast automobiles. From award-winning handcrafted performance exhausts to track-tested carbon fiber intakes and performance intercoolers, AWE innovates, designs, engineers, manufactures, and distributes AWE brand performance products globally through its preferred network of dealers, online and from its*state-of-the-art headquarters*outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since 1991, AWE’s elite team of researchers, engineers, innovators, and drivers have track-tested and introduced premium performance upgrades for some of the finest automobiles in the world.

###​
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Any Cat Backs that support Active Exhaust in the works?
Negative, as valves are not needed due to our 180 Technology. Volume control is taken over my your right foot. :muscle:

Sponsored

PGMarcus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Negative, as valves are not needed due to our 180 Technology. Volume control is taken over my your right foot. :muscle:
That's cool, I still want to retain the active exhaust I paid for. Keep the forums posted if you plan on offering integration with active valve mustangs.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
That's cool, I still want to retain the active exhaust I paid for. Keep the forums posted if you plan on offering integration with active valve mustangs.
Understandable! Will do, my friend.
Sponsored