Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350, 2019 F150 Shelby Super Snake
Function & Performance at its best!!

These are the best replicas out there!

[MENTION=20814]live2ride90[/MENTION] Won 1st place at the VMOA Car Show this past weekend and everybody thought he had the stock wheels on! :cheers:
:first:

Thank you guys these are the best out there with the best clearance for OEM style.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Vibe or anyone else with R Spec wheels. I finally got mine installed and brought my car home after 7 months away. The wheels look amazing. However it seems like the rear wheels stick out further than the OEM carbons.

Its not 100% apples to apples as I am running a 325/30/R19 Michelin PS4 tire. However it seems these sit out more than a few millimeters over the OEM 315 PSC2s
VMSOffset.jpg

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Yes, it is apples to apples. What you’re looking at is aaaalllll Tire. The Michelin’s 325’s are ridiculous wide and I didn’t get them because of that. I got the Continental 325’s (the narrowest brand I could find) and it’s night and day difference over the Michelin’s. I need to get some better pics up so folks can see. All tires are not created equal. There can be huge variations, as you’re seeing here, from manufacturer to manufacturer across the same size. But your wheels are spot on. Yes, it’s too bad no one else makes anything in a 315.

And as previously stated, the Vibes are the best replica you can get, period. I went over A LOT of details with Jake getting mine made just the way I wanted them...the specs are correct and they do not stick out further than the stock carbon wheels.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
The Michelin PS4s do sit a bit wider than the 315's Cups so it does tend to poke just a slight more, Like mention by Galaxy the Continental do tend to be a more narrow tire at the end.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Yes, it is apples to apples. What you’re looking at is aaaalllll Tire. The Michelin’s 325’s are ridiculous wide and I didn’t get them because of that. I got the Continental 325’s (the narrowest brand I could find) and it’s night and day difference over the Michelin’s. I need to get some better pics up so folks can see. All tires are not created equal. There can be huge variations, as you’re seeing here, from manufacturer to manufacturer across the same size. But your wheels are spot on. Yes, it’s too bad no one else makes anything in a 315.

And as previously stated, the Vibes are the best replica you can get, period. I went over A LOT of details with Jake getting mine made just the way I wanted them...the specs are correct and they do not stick out further than the stock carbon wheels.
The Michelin PS4s do sit a bit wider than the 315's Cups so it does tend to poke just a slight more, Like mention by Galaxy the Continental do tend to be a more narrow tire at the end.

Thats all i figured. Its definitely a wide tire. Happy I finally got the car out. No one could tell these from the factory carbons without touching them !

OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Thats all i figured. Its definitely a wide tire. Happy I finally got the car out. No one could tell these from the factory carbons without touching them !
We are happy you are getting a good feed back, this was all really done because of you guys.

We are happy to be part of it, and for future projects we will be here to help as much as we can.

;)

Last edited:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
[MENTION=14566]Bender[/MENTION]...(and anyone else that cares)...I'm a horrible photographer (for the life of me I can't capture a great pic of this car, which is a shame too cause these wheels completely transformed the look of the whole car), but here's a pic comparing the Michelin with the Continentals. Both of these shots are 325/30's, both mounted on the same, Vibe, R spec wheels. As you can clearly tell, that's a huge difference in width and profile. The Continental is narrow enough that the tire retains that bulge we're accustomed to seeing on the 315's. Much better shape and fit over the Michelins. AND, the Conti's 100% eliminated tramlining on my car with no other mods; not even a front end alignment. Many other benefits too, but I account other benefits to the reduced tire diameter and reduced weight vice the brand. I like Michelin's as good as the next guy, but with no 315 offering (except in SC2's), the way the 325's fit was enough to sway me away...

Note in an attempt to make it as even a comparison as possible, I put my reference line at the corner edge of the outside tread of both tires.
VMSOffset.jpg
IMG_0352.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
VibeMotorsports

VibeMotorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vibemotorsports.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Took a quick pic of this set last night before it got pick up by a Ford Dealer
Shelby GT350/R Forged - Michelin Pilot Sport 4s.

img_4750_8c95eddacd0e0d9e6629355abc16e85a2085b81b.jpg

Iphone Picture :frusty:

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
The red car in that photo...I’m guess those are not Vibe wheels. If they are, what lug nuts are on it?

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
The red car in that photo...I’m guess those are not Vibe wheels. If they are, what lug nuts are on it?
The red car is mine and yes, they are Vibe wheels. It's the rotatable setup. 19x11 +50 on all 4 corners. I'm using a set of open lugs that I got from Jake. I honestly don't even know what brand they are but they work great!