lizardman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
Vehicle Showcase
Does it fit under the strut tower brace?
Do you have any dyno comparisons between this and another IM?

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Does it fit under the strut tower brace?
Do you have any dyno comparisons between this and another IM?
You have to call them. They don't respond to threads very often other than to bump them. I asked the same question months ago with no response.

Sponsored

lizardman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I literally cut and pasted your questions. I thought they were legitimate questions and should be easy to answer.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
This company annoys the shit out of me. If you are gonna be on here to peddle your junk, you should atleast make yourself available to answer questions to forum members.....just sayin.

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
This company annoys the shit out of me. If you are gonna be on here to peddle your junk, you should atleast make yourself available to answer questions to forum members.....just sayin.
Not so much make available but at the very least answer questions to bump your thread. It presents an attitude of this is nothing more than an advertisement thread. If that is the case, it doesn't seem to fit in this section. Seems to be a better fit on vendor announcement page. My two cents.

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
bump, in regards to those questions above we are best reached by phone or email, most of our staff (including myself) simply handle our advertising, we do however have an amazing technical staff that can answer any of these question by phone or email

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
bump, in regards to those questions above we are best reached by phone or email, most of our staff (including myself) simply handle our advertising, we do however have an amazing technical staff that can answer any of these question by phone or email
You admit that you are only here to handle advertising, yet you are posting in a technical subforum. This forum is for technical discussion, please post your ads somewhere else.

Sponsored

Torinate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
Not one to say anything negative about someone or something, prefer to see the positive. BUT, yea, I agree.

If you want to peddle your stuff or “advertise”, then at least stand behind your stuff, answer the questions and let the discussions sell for you.

For those interested in this product that had questions and them not seeing seeing any responses other than a ttt or a bump, I’m sure that wouldn’t leave a great impression.

“Hmm. Wonder if I’d get the same response if I bought this and had any issue”...

Just my 3 cents worth...

5.oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford white 5.0
They don’t even have your money yet and the customer service sucks. Just imagine what happens once they get your money #gone

OP
OP
Mod Mustang Racing

Mod Mustang Racing

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modularmotorsportsracing.com
Vehicle(s)
Worlds Fastest & Only 5 second Coyote
Like stated earlier, we have a great technical staff that is available during normal business hours that is happy to help. Call or email any time 805 383 4130 or [email protected]
Sponsored