• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 items for sale - oil separator, factory cover, oil filters

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
EDIT - updated prices. Make offer.

Ford performance oil separator
M-6766-A50S
SOLD

GT350 factory cover
Back up for sale $200 - shipped in CONUS with tracking info.
Used maybe half a dozen times on a freshly washed vehicle indoors only
To be very clear on its condition. The cover has a few light stains where the tires sit. There is a little rub of tire shine. It does not transfer to the vehicle when putting on or taking off. If you need to see some pictures of the area, let me know. This put off the last buyer as he was expecting a brand new out of the package cover with zero staining so it is back up for sale.

Oil filters (quantity 2)
FL-2069-ST
$25 shipped in CONUS with tracking info

Also have 12 quarts of Ford synthetic oil Part #: XO5W50QGT (5W50). Not cost effective to ship, so if you are local to MD/VA/DC, $70 for the case.

Edit - bear with me as I try to manage images

Hit this link for the images with my screen name attached
https://imgur.com/a/5aksqdc
Sponsored

Last edited:

rockwvu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350
Ford performance oil separator
M-6766-A50S
New, never used or installed - $130 shipped in CONUS with tracking info

GT350 factory cover
Used maybe half a dozen times on a freshly washed vehicle indoors only
$240 shipped in CONUS with tracking info

Oil filters (quantity 2)
FL-2069-ST
$25 shipped in CONUS with tracking info

Also have 12 quarts of Ford oil. Not cost effective to ship, so if you are local to MD/VA/DC, $80 for the case.

Edit - bear with me as I try to manage images

Hit this link for the images with my screen name attached
https://imgur.com/a/5aksqdc
Can you tell me your zip code to see distance for oil pickup?

OP
OP

CliffClavin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Van down by the river
TTT
Sponsored