• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Wanted : OEM GT Wheels

Cypress98

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 5.0 GT Auto
Hi,

I'm looking for a set of OEM GT wheels, must be a bunch of them sat in garages as a result of upgrades . . .

Thanks

Paul;
Sponsored

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Hi,

I'm looking for a set of OEM GT wheels, must be a bunch of them sat in garages as a result of upgrades . . .

Thanks

Paul;
Hi Paul

I have a set with tyres as new give me a PM and can arrange something.:thumbsup:

Thanks Stewart

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Wheels and tyres

Hi Paul

Looking for £500 for wheels and tyres hardly used.:cheers:

Dinks66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP Lightning Blue. Borla S- type cat back
I have a set in black with less than 100 miles on all tyres. No scratches or dings, as new. Also looking for £500.

Hi,

Thanks

Paul;

Sponsored

harmzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT
I have a set in black with less than 100 miles on all tyres. No scratches or dings, as new. Also looking for £500.
Since the OP has brought some ill take them if you still have them :)