Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Can somebody recommend me a good body shop who can take care of hail damage? I am not sure how bad it is, need to wash the car thoroughly to have a proper view, but i can see small dents allover the car :frusty:
Elite Customs in St. Peters has taken care of all of our SEMA vehicles for us. Ask for Mike!

Nick C.
Sponsored

Bullitt17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get Window's Tinted in St. Louis/Surrounding area? The place I have taken all of my previous cars have increased their prices quite a bit and it seems too high. Thanks!

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Anyone have any recommendations for a good place to get Window's Tinted in St. Louis/Surrounding area? The place I have taken all of my previous cars have increased their prices quite a bit and it seems too high. Thanks!
AutoNuvo STL

These guys do all of the tint-work for STL Motorcars. Give them a call and tell them Diode Dynamics sent you :thumbsup:

Thanks!
Nick C.

catchthecarp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum Premium GT
I got my GT tinted at Dent Devil at the corner of Manchester and Holloway in Ballwin. Satisfied with the work and the price.

Sponsored

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
Checking in from the KC area. Recently picked up my first Mustang (Lightning Blue '18 GT Premium PP w/ 6MT).

mustanghammer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Parkville here, waiting for the Autox season to start

Sponsored

p.bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Anybody have a recommendation for a shop to install a Corsa X-pipe? I'm in St. Louis City.

Thanks.

p.bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Complete Automotive and Custom Exhaust in St. Peter’s does great work, especially if welding. Don’t know anything about Habibi, but buyer’s beware with Craven.
No welding needed - bolt-on. What's up with Craven? I just sent an email and it looks like they have worked on GT350s before...
Sponsored