Sponsored

Best Price on Supercharger

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
IMO the magnuson is the worst of all the superchargers out there for coyotes, magnuson discontinued making them likely because they didn't sell well and probably just sold their remaining stock to livernois at a huge discount just to get rid of them.
Sponsored

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
IMO the magnuson is the worst of all the superchargers out there for coyotes, magnuson discontinued making them likely because they didn't sell well and probably just sold their remaining stock to livernois at a huge discount just to get rid of them.
Yep 5500 bucks for 600 whp. Works for me lol

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
I bought my Procharger Stage 2 kit from Beefcake, along with a few other parts

Sponsored

foff667

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT Procharged D1X
Yep 5500 bucks for 600 whp. Works for me lol

Not even a valid point
a. Because its $6349 not 5500
b. you could buy a vortec/paxton kit for $5100 and get it installed for less than a grand so if price was the reasoning there are cheaper kits out there

ultimately I would list the magnuson/livernois kit at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to coyote blowers.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
I am curious why you like the JT more than the Turbo?
The LPF kit is a quick fix kit. Cheap. The Vortech JT really performs. I did not expect the Vortech to make me like it more than turbo. Probably because my twin kit was not the best.

Or why the Roush over the VMP, when VMP kit does nothing but improve where the Roush leaves off :shrug:
The Roush out performed the VMP gen2 on the same dyno and the Roush did it under more humid and warmer conditions. There is a long post on this in one of the FB Mustang groups. Behind the scenes guys were upset for falling for the GEN2 BS.

5 O UFO

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible
Please keep it clean folks. Thanks for your help on this! ;)

JakeS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Magnetic Metallic
I got my Roush Phase 2 from Beefcake. He was at a way lower price than everyone. Terry can help you figure out which one will best for you.

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
It's pretty rare for someone to recommend a blower other that the one that's on their car isn't it?

For me it comes down to support. I'll just say I am really happy with my Beefcake, Lund, Whipple combo in that regard.

Little weird when your in bed with your wife and she asks if who your emailing.

Beefcake, honey...... need more parts.

Sponsored

GT2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NADA BRAH
Not even a valid point
a. Because its $6349 not 5500
b. you could buy a vortec/paxton kit for $5100 and get it installed for less than a grand so if price was the reasoning there are cheaper kits out there

ultimately I would list the magnuson/livernois kit at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to coyote blowers.
5100$ haw? is that shipped? without injectors or tune right? That's way better deal than I imagined you could get though....

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I may as well chime in here. I'm the guy that bought the Livernois Magnuson kit and shortly after piston #7 broke 2 ring lands and the ring snapped. We looking at the piston, we still do not know for sure what the cause was. I've had the Roush and this Magnuson on an '11 stick and this '15 automatic and the magnuson made significantly more low end torque. I have also had a Vortech on my 2009 Bullitt. It was the HO intercooled kit. Definitely the coolest looking. Poliched with that big intercooler. I put it on myself and it was a LOT more work than the PD blowers in routing the serpentine belt.
However, the sucking sound at idle was really awesome and the way it built power was smooth and linear wheras the PD blowers produce torque almost too quickly unless you have very good tires.
Since the prices are similar, the purpose of the blower is more important. For street screwing around I would do the PD, also for straight drag racing, Centri or PD. But for road racing and winding out gears through the turns I would do a Vortech or Paxton.
This is just my opinion.

GritzNGravy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Kinda remember seeing the Beefcake Paxton special on sale once for $5250 ish. That includes BAP, ID1050x injectors, no tune though. If I see that again I might have to go for it and help my gt350 mani out. Also usually around the holidays Whipple has 15% off at Lethal and I think Beefcake sometimes. Thats a big chunk of change off stg2 kit, and thats when i would buy one, worth the wait.

kcc0521

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Kinda remember seeing the Beefcake Paxton special on sale once for $5250 ish. That includes BAP, ID1050x injectors, no tune though. If I see that again I might have to go for it and help my gt350 mani out. Also usually around the holidays Whipple has 15% off at Lethal and I think Beefcake sometimes. Thats a big chunk of change off stg2 kit, and thats when i would buy one, worth the wait.

That is what I paid for my Paxton kit and I deleted the BAP and picked up a used JMS for 250. If you go Paxton get the oil fed or the JT to give you more headroom down the road. The 2200SL is maxed out on a 3.6 at 8000. I would also go with the larger BV57 BOV because it is much quieter. The Paxton will carry you deep into the 9s at full weight.
Sponsored