Sponsored

2019 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2019 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
You guys don't give me hope at all. Have my PP2 ordered on 8 June because my 18 and 19 orders weren't getting built to dealership size and constraint issues. Changed to a dealer out of state and all they will tell me is that it will arrive in Sept. Still no Vin.

What a calamity!
Has it been scheduled to a week yet? If it hasn't then I am sure the dealer is just blowing smoke about when it will be delivered. They are scheduling for the week of 9/10. If built that week I wouldn't expect to see a car before Oct. But every situation is different on delivery. Just what I am expecting for my car.
Sponsored

Delphiexec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Magnetic 6 Speed
Has anyone heard anything about the cars stuck in Awaiting Shipment. Mine has been stuck there since before the closure (changed to awaiting shipment on 6/26). My EDD is still showing 2 days from now (Wednesday 7/19) and Ford nor the dealer can tell me if its really sitting there or on the way. What a mess, if only factory pickup was an option.
And EDD updated to 7/28 sadly. At least it's something as nothing had updated in 20 days since it was built. Hopefully new date is accurate.

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Has it been scheduled to a week yet? If it hasn't then I am sure the dealer is just blowing smoke about when it will be delivered. They are scheduling for the week of 9/10. If built that week I wouldn't expect to see a car before Oct. But every situation is different on delivery. Just what I am expecting for my car.
I have no idea. This entire process has been a massive ass pain from the beginning. New dealer had given me the wrong dealer code. Now I need to contact Ford Performance again with the correct one to see what is going on.

Been waiting for a magnaride GT since Feb and it isn't happening. It's just a shame that nothing checks the boxes the way the Mustang does. The whole experience has soured me on Ford. If I don't get any traction by August I am walking away and buying a moped!

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
I have no idea. This entire process has been a massive ass pain from the beginning. New dealer had given me the wrong dealer code. Now I need to contact Ford Performance again with the correct one to see what is going on.

Been waiting for a magnaride GT since Feb and it isn't happening. It's just a shame that nothing checks the boxes the way the Mustang does. The whole experience has soured me on Ford. If I don't get any traction by August I am walking away and buying a moped!
I use this Ford Performance Chat to see if anything has changed.
CHAT

They have been helpful and polite. Just needed dealer name order number and your name. But I include the dealer code as well.

MustangAddict

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 Platinum
Yea. Did you get the PP2 also? I am thinking not getting in early (March/April) we may have an issue getting a car before Nov.
Yes, I ordered a PP2 also. I work at the dealer. So I will check and see what the status is when I go in. Most likely its due to the commodity's like magnaride or the sport cup 2's?

I had a guy place and order for a Diesel F-150 about 3 months ago... Wont be here until August/September. East coast region was getting them first and Ford is not building many of them.

Sponsored

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I use this Ford Performance Chat to see if anything has changed.
CHAT

They have been helpful and polite. Just needed dealer name order number and your name. But I include the dealer code as well.

No change in status. Just got done with the chat (thank you for that). Status is still unscheduled clean.

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
No change in status. Just got done with the chat (thank you for that). Status is still unscheduled clean.
So from what I have heard is if you are unscheduled clean then you won't see any changes except on a Friday Morning. The system schedules on Thursday evenings after commodities have been updated and allocations have been input.

See link below for detailed explanation on the order process.

https://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/908-ford-ordering-process-explained-start-finish.html

Cheese

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
So from what I have heard is if you are unscheduled clean then you won't see any changes except on a Friday Morning. The system schedules on Thursday evenings after commodities have been updated and allocations have been input.

See link below for detailed explanation on the order process.

https://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/908-ford-ordering-process-explained-start-finish.html
Every Friday is the waiting game then. Thank you again for the great information. Fingers crossed for Friday!

ia2004anderson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Yes, I ordered a PP2 also. I work at the dealer. So I will check and see what the status is when I go in. Most likely its due to the commodity's like magnaride or the sport cup 2's?
Let me know if there are commodity issues for the PP2. The waiting wouldn't be so bad if I knew why I was wating.

ALLSTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Honda Accord LX 5MT, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2
I too have a pp2 401a order that has been waiting since 6/15.

Technically my order went *in* to the system 6/21.

Unscheduled clean still =(

hopefully we will get scheduled before the end of this month.

*edit

originally had a stock order placed 4/25...but that clearly isnt getting scheduled anytime soon as retail orders are totally prioritized before dealer stock.
My retail order has priority 01.

Sponsored

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
And *poof*...there went my EDD, which was today. COTIS updated this morning...
Order 4/11. Blend 6/28. Deliver *?*

I won't do this again.
I also ordered on 4/11 and my blend was 6/27. As of this morning my car was on a train 2/3 of its way to CA. Is your dealer showing you the Vehicle Visability report they have access to? That is the most accurate tracking from what I’ve seen.

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
And a fresh COTUS update EDD of 7/29.
I can’t put too much stock in the COTUS EDD anymore. Mine has changed 4 times. My car is on a train about 3 days away from its delivery point in CA. Yet COTUS EDD remains at 8/17. So am I to believe that it’s going to take a car transport truck nearly a month to deliver my car to the dealer that is about 35 miles from the train depot?

Last edited:

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
I too have a pp2 401a order that has been waiting since 6/15.

Technically my order went *in* to the system 6/21.

Unscheduled clean still =(

hopefully we will get scheduled before the end of this month.

*edit

originally had a stock order placed 4/25...but that clearly isnt getting scheduled anytime soon as retail orders are totally prioritized before dealer stock.
My retail order has priority 01.
Dealers can’t assign priority codes less than 10. Are you sure yours is a 1?

gnatsuM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
For those in Canada that have gotten your car, or soon to get, was your original deal better than the Ford employee pricing? Or did you take the employee pricing instead when picking up your car?
I originally had about 6k off the MSRP with 0% financing and free Ceramic Coating(system X). The Ford employee pricing plus Costco is about 7.5k.
The current employee pricing, costco, $500 delivery allowance which took off $7100 off MSRP for my car. The current interest rates through Ford credit are 3.49/60 and 4.49/72. My original deal was xplan and 1500 delivery for 4700 off MSRP, interest 0.99/60 or 1.99/72
Sponsored

Last edited: