• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LPF twin turbo kit for sale

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Journal bearing or B.B.? What about the oil feed/return fittings and pump?
Sorry about that and thanks for asking.

The turbos are oil-less { NO OIL LINES TO RUN OR DRAIN TO TAP }
Bearings are triple ball bearing!
Billet Aluminum center sections.
Compressor wheels come standard as billet wheels!

The turbos are water-cooled though which all the lines are included.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Sorry about that and thanks for asking.

The turbos are oil-less { NO OIL LINES TO RUN OR DRAIN TO TAP }
Bearings are triple ball bearing!
Billet Aluminum center sections.
Compressor wheels come standard as billet wheels!

The turbos are water-cooled though which all the lines are included.
No worries brotha. Oh ok cool so they are comp oiless turbos. Hmmmm so tempting lol. You have a boost controller or just using wastegates? Also how many miles on the kit?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries brotha. Oh ok cool so they are comp oiless turbos. Hmmmm so tempting lol. You have a boost controller or just using wastegates? Also how many miles on the kit?
Yes they are the COMP turbos. I hadn’t bought the e2 boost controller before making a decision to sell the kit so yes it’s just on gate pressure which is supposedly about 7-8 psi but it pulls like a bih on just gate pressure. I have a whopping 75-100 miles on the kit. It’s all been tuning miles at that, nothing more. Where you at geographically?

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BTW, it will come with the pipes that you see connected to the downpipes off the turbos. Those are an additional $300 from LPF.

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Yes they are the COMP turbos. I hadn’t bought the e2 boost controller before making a decision to sell the kit so yes it’s just on gate pressure which is supposedly about 7-8 psi but it pulls like a bih on just gate pressure. I have a whopping 75-100 miles on the kit. It’s all been tuning miles at that, nothing more. Where you at geographically?
Rodger that. Shit man that’s basically a brand new kit! I’m in northern Cali Sacramento area

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Perfect. Was going to ask about the connecting exhaust pipes from the cat back to downpipes.
Yeah they aren't pictured in the first photo because I did t have them yet. They were additional but I do have them and they are included.

I'm also going to leave the charge pipes connected so you aren't guessing what goes where and I will label.....drivers side/pass side turbo and leave the flanges connected as well as the waste gates for ease of installation.

Sponsored

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
bummer. i ordered my kit back in march and could have bought your kit today and STILL had a kit before lpf can get one to me :(

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bummer. i ordered my kit back in march and could have bought your kit today and STILL had a kit before lpf can get one to me :(

Yeah man he slow as a mutha but you'll get it, just not when he said you would. Heck cancel it and get this one.....lol.

hawk232

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 white GT premium
Paid in full, no cancelling :( i just checked my UPS app and i have 3 packages coming from him tomorrow (supposedly). No heads up from him (as promised) and only 6 days away from exactly a month LATER than promised!

sorry to mess up your thread, hopefully this pushes anyone considering LPF to just get your kit and not wait around!
Sponsored