What did you do to your UK S550 Mustang Today

Spoonex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Mustang GT
don't do facebook :) and not in a massive rush so i can sit on them have been since about 2010 i think forgot i had them until recently fired up old storage server and found my old wallet data.

i skipped howden last week just been too busy with work deffo going to don valley cruise tomorrow night though if you're coming down. i haven't left the office in like a month i need to get out i'm going slightly nuts.

I'm still in the UK for now couple of things have crept up which are keeping me here for now still hoping to get out to the states before end of year though.
If you havenā€™t already, make sure you back up your ā€˜seed phrasesā€™ in a couple of secret locations!

Iā€™ll see if I can make it to the cruise tomorrow, last time I turned up too late! It will be nice to have a last drive out before I strip it down and send the plastics off to be painted next week.
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
If you havenā€™t already, make sure you back up your ā€˜seed phrasesā€™ in a couple of secret locations!

Iā€™ll see if I can make it to the cruise tomorrow, last time I turned up too late! It will be nice to have a last drive out before I strip it down and send the plastics off to be painted next week.
if you're gonna come down i'll hang around a little longer this week. didn't stay long last time as i was on my own no missus so as is usual when she's away i'd been busy working all day and forgot to eat (she kinda reminds me to do normal people things like food)

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Tri bar DRL done at-last woo hoo lol
black pony fitted front grill and fog lights changed to LED`s

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Fitted my eBay bargain cat back, after some fettling with brackets etc it fits well and sounds lovely to be fair! Nice deep tone and not raspy at all which is what I was worried about.

Sponsored

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Fitted my eBay bargain cat back, after some fettling with brackets etc it fits well and sounds lovely to be fair! Nice deep tone and not raspy at all which is what I was worried about.
Videos or I don't believe you. :lol:

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
I struggle adding photos on here let alone video due to the size restrictions! If anyone wants to pm their number I can send to you and if someone can kindly put it on here?

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I struggle adding photos on here let alone video due to the size restrictions! If anyone wants to pm their number I can send to you and if someone can kindly put it on here?
Just stick it on youtube :)

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I'll send you my number I can put it on YouTube and post it here :thumbsup:

Sponsored

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
According to Ebay - it is for ecoboost AND for V8 GT? how can that be? or did I miss something?

mind you for Ā£122 its probably worth the risk!

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
According to Ebay - it is for ecoboost AND for V8 GT? how can that be? or did I miss something?

mind you for Ā£122 its probably worth the risk!
Comes with centre section for the V8 and the Ecoboost.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
On behalf of [MENTION=34345]Adam83[/MENTION]:

Hopefully these work..

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
Back boxes still need a bit more adjustment to make them perfect but for Ā£195 you canā€™t go wrong. Thanks for adding the pics for me :)

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Back boxes still need a bit more adjustment to make them perfect but for Ā£195 you canā€™t go wrong. Thanks for adding the pics for me :)
No worries :thumbsup:
Sponsored