Corsa Sports Vs. Magnaflow Streets Volume Level

jabrax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red PP GT
I initially had the Magnaflow xtremes on my 17 GT (w/kooks LT green cats). Great, deep rumble but the in-car drone was far too much to enjoy. Switched to Corsa Sports and am completely happy with loss of drone
That seems to be the pattern with Magnaflow. One of the better sounding. If I used the car strictly for racing, I would probably go with it. Down to 2

Corsa with H pipe or AWE
Sponsored

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the Corsa Sport Cat back on now. Getting Pypes Cat Less Longtubes installed Thursday.

I just rode behind my car while my buddy drove my car for the first time yesterday. And from outside the car the Corsa Sports are surprisingly loud for how refined they are in the cabin while cruising. This system still screams at WOT and no body would ever mistake the car for anything other than a v8, sounds awesome. Will report back how it sounds catless

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Corsa Sport Cat back on now. Getting Pypes Cat Less Longtubes installed Thursday.

I just rode behind my car while my buddy drove my car for the first time yesterday. And from outside the car the Corsa Sports are surprisingly loud for how refined they are in the cabin while cruising. This system still screams at WOT and no body would ever mistake the car for anything other than a v8, sounds awesome. Will report back how it sounds catless
I wasn't a fan of a car I heard catless with no added resonators (though far better than the Xtreme w/o cats). I'd seriously consider some 3" mini bullet resonators on the cat delete pipes.

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I wasn't a fan of a car I heard catless with no added resonators (though far better than the Xtreme w/o cats). I'd seriously consider some 3" mini bullet resonators on the cat delete pipes.
I’m super excited to hear it in person. I found some videos on YouTube of the sports with headers and to my ears sounds like the best set up of any I’ve heard. Extremes with headers seems to be just noise but the sports give it a crisp tone.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I’m super excited to hear it in person. I found some videos on YouTube of the sports with headers and to my ears sounds like the best set up of any I’ve heard. Extremes with headers seems to be just noise but the sports give it a crisp tone.
Sport + catted headers sounded very good. I've heard that inside and outside of car. Sport + cat delete not quite as good. Once the cats are gone I don't think either system sounds great.
Sponsored