Sponsored

Service checklists

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
My Mustang is officially out of warranty so I'm taking over the service and maintenance. I got the manual but it doesn't have service intervals.

I've looked around on here looking for a maintenance checklist with service intervals. Does anyone have anything like that? Or point me to a reference where I can make my own?
Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

My Mustang is officially out of warranty so I'm taking over the service and maintenance. I got the manual but it doesn't have service intervals.

I've looked around on here looking for a maintenance checklist with service intervals. Does anyone have anything like that? Or point me to a reference where I can make my own?
Yeah, it's on the Ford Owners site. Strangely enough, it doesn't have an option for 8 cylinder, just 4 and 6. It's the same schedule for all trim levels of the Mustang except where it says (x number of quarts of oil, just use whatever the GT takes, which that information is on this forum).

Maintenance Schedule

OP
OP
FranzVonHoffer

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Yeah, it's on the Ford Owners site. Strangely enough, it doesn't have an option for 8 cylinder, just 4 and 6. It's the same schedule for all trim levels of the Mustang except where it says (x number of quarts of oil, just use whatever the GT takes, which that information is on this forum).

Maintenance Schedule
Thanks man, that I can work with

FVH

jasonstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GB GT/CS 6MT
If you download the Ford Pass app, it has a list for all needed services for each interval.
Sponsored