Sponsored

A Man, A Mustang, A V20 go on a 9+ Day 16-State 6,500 mi Cross-Country Road T

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a fun trip. Wish I had the time to do that.

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Love taking road trips to see the country!

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
I'm glad, too! Oh, man, what a crash course in Premiere Pro. Those transitions are the biggest pain in the ass with having to reimport the same template project about 70 times to be able to reuse a transition! I think I'm about 40 hours into it. I'm not sure how people do this as work for others.

Glad you got off with just a warning! Nice desert scenery. Oh, and you have some serious stamina to edit this long of a video!

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm glad, too! Oh, man, what a crash course in Premiere Pro. Those transitions are the biggest pain in the ass with having to reimport the same template project about 70 times to be able to reuse a transition! I think I'm about 40 hours into it. I'm not sure how people do this as work for others.
Cutting your video will save you massive amounts of time in uploads and editing. Give it a shot. Slide the blue “start line” to where you want to end your scene, select the video, then click on the small scissors icon. Boom, on to the next.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Thanks for the tip! I did A LOT of cutting as It's a requirement for populating the custom transitions I used.

Cutting your video will save you massive amounts of time in uploads and editing. Give it a shot. Slide the blue “start line” to where you want to end your scene, select the video, then click on the small scissors icon. Boom, on to the next.

Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the tip! I did A LOT of cutting as It's a requirement for populating the custom transitions I used.
Good to hear. Once you cut there’s no reason to upload the video again...maybe old news, but I certainly didn’t pick-up on this feature until later on in the learning curve.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
I can't say that I follow? Uploading where and which portion of the video?

Thanks!

Good to hear. Once you cut there’s no reason to upload the video again...maybe old news, but I certainly didn’t pick-up on this feature until later on in the learning curve.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Basically, just upload each video once. Place the whole video in your working area, cut, and layer the different scenes in “video 1, 2, 3” and so on.

Maybe I misinterpreted your woes, but if you are uploading the same video over and over you certainly can save massive amounts of time by doing the above mentioned.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
Ah, I see now. No, I had to reimport the same custom transition project I used throughout the video about 70 times as each custom transition can only be used once due to the unique outtro and intro cuts on the working timeline.

Basically, just upload each video once. Place the whole video in your working area, cut, and layer the different scenes in “video 1, 2, 3” and so on.

Maybe I misinterpreted your woes, but if you are uploading the same video over and over you certainly can save massive amounts of time by doing the above mentioned.

OP
OP
CustomS550

CustomS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EB Mustang
I'm going to come visit you, roadway, and we'll storm through Europe in your mustang if you're up for it! More epic films await!
Sponsored