Sponsored

First Supercharged GT350- 819rwhp/605rwtq Whipple Power!!

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I think this car doesn't exist any more???? :confused: :shrug:
Sponsored

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Good luck. People in here acting like they're guarding the Ark of the Covenant or something. Makes no sense.
Not really. PBH is not the ones selling the vehicle. I know the info on the car because they are the ones who built it it and work on it. What I was told was said in confidence. I am not going to be the one who "puts a shop business " out there.

I feel no its not a big deal for some, but for me it was a WTF moment and it honestly has nothing to do with the car. That is why I said talk to them if your interested. If you do not want to "engage" them then your not really interested. Its simple really.

And by them I mean Lethal.

Brostang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT-350 Oxford & LB
Its definitely not reassuring to see the biggest vendor and whipple proponent ghost their shop car like this. Is this a special forces operation or something? That car was run hard and boosted early on, so one could expect growing pains like driveability issues, smoked clutch etc. Going NC on your thread raises a lot of eyebrows though and makes you question how safe the unit is on this engine.

Sponsored