Sponsored

American Muscle - I lost faith in you

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Ive been tryin to get an issue fixed, I bought the lugs for my rtr wheels and broke the adapter socket - my fault - I want to pay for it but they dont even answer on the forum , pms, emails phone calls they told me they would get back at me , its been 6month, Im not even using the rtrs because I dont have a fcking adapter to put them on , after spending this much money on a wheel setup which they only shipped 2 wheels and other 2 had to wait for 5month to get , smh and now I cant even use them if I dont pour more money into new freaking special lugs which should’ve been included in first place and easy to buy adapter socket if they require it .

So hopefully its better for others, for me this is my second failure with them and hopefully it helps for others to realize the lack of customer service when buying from them
Sponsored

black bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
American Muscle customer service is non-existent. Please search this forum for other negative reviews. AM stinks, please don't do business with them. Sorry to hear about your horror story with AM.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
What kind of lugs did you get? Probably some type of spline drive lugs, right? If the lugs are from a reputable manufacturer, like gorilla or mcgard, I would contact them directly. If it's one of those made in china by god knows who brands, then you may be able to find a key on ebay or amazon that will fit. You'll have to figure out how many splines the lugs have and search for that.

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
They are too busy making videos and trying to look cool right now. Please call back later.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
They are too busy making videos and trying to look cool right now. Please call back later.
Or making "install" videos that show nothing of the actual install.

Sponsored

OP
OP
v8ter

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
Yea no brand is even listed , and yes, they busy claiming a record with a car which they couldn’t figure out and put 2014 parts on it , what a joke

OP
OP
v8ter

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
What kind of lugs did you get? Probably some type of spline drive lugs, right? If the lugs are from a reputable manufacturer, like gorilla or mcgard, I would contact them directly. If it's one of those made in china by god knows who brands, then you may be able to find a key on ebay or amazon that will fit. You'll have to figure out how many splines the lugs have and search for that.
I just bought new one from Lmr, Im checked yesterday and Im missing one lug anyways but american muscle should really take more care on customer service, it gets frustrating real quick when you have to deal with them

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
same i ordered a steeda spring and front camber bolts which where in stock when i ordered 2 weeks ago,got the spring.bolts where still processing on my order for 2 weeks. i email them .i got a response 3 days later saying there back ordered i wont have them till the 28th.. from now on ill spend my money else where. and there not even that far from me i figured id get them fast

black bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
To all the dissatisfied American Muscle customers, please try CJ Pony Parts. Very professional customer service and seem to have the same items with a coupon discount on pricing. Ask CJ for discount via PM.

I learned the hard way that AM is absolute crap as a vendor.

Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
ive ordered from cj a few times .. prob is i wanted the clutch spring and they only sold the whole unit which i didnt need . figured id get both from one vendor. next time it will be cj or lmr for stuff i need

OP
OP
v8ter

v8ter

Typing...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MUSTANG GT 2015 50TH
I asked them for a disocount on the rtr grill, they offered me a whooping 1% , sad they’re the own or have exclusivity on rtr

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have never had an issue with them.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Iv'e only had 2 or 3 orders with them but have gone well,had to contact CS took a couple days but they responded.I prefer to order elsewhere only because I live in the same state and have to pay sales tax.The only issue is they are the sole distributor for MMD products andI really like their stuff :)

69mach1-395

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RR GT/CS
They obviously don't even come to their own sub-forum...for the last 2 months!
Sponsored