Sponsored

Beith Performance - Full Carbon Steering Wheel - Cool Colors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Beith Performance Carbon Steering Wheels

The carbon fiber wheels have been extremely popular this year, and it has been my pleasure to supply many members on this forum! From mild to wild, we have you covered. Any color stitching, leather or alcantara side grips, any color top stripe (or no top stripe)...flat top or regular round top shape...etc...many options to get the wheel dialed in exactly as you want it. Yes there are cheaper options on the market, but the beauty of the aftermarket parts scene is that there is something to fit everyone's budget. Ask any of the members on here with one of our wheels and they will attest to the high quality of fit and finish :first:

Wheel builds usually take 3-4 weeks for the custom work, but always keep some wheels on the shelf ready for immediate shipping :)

I wanted to share a few photos to showcase the carbon builds we have supplied recently...just for fun :headbang:

I will post more photos here, as I have many wheels currently being built with some different designs, colors etc :cheers:

Many already built, and available for immediate shipping on my webstore, here: www.beithperformanceparts.com

Sponsored

Last edited:

JN66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 1966 Couple (347 Stroker)
The one with the Red Leather is mine. I'll post photos when I receive and install it.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
The one with the Red Leather is mine. I'll post photos when I receive and install it.
That is a great looking steering wheel. Let us know how you like it. How long is the turn around time from order to receiving the item?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Beith Performance Parts

Beith Performance Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.beithperformanceparts.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
That is a great looking steering wheel. Let us know how you like it. How long is the turn around time from order to receiving the item?
Custom orders are currently ETA 6 week build time, due to a high volume of orders that have been placed this month.

I will, however, have a nice variety of 2015+ Mustang wheels on hand in the next 2 weeks that are not spoken for, and will be available for immediate shipping very soon.

Feel free to PM me with your ideal wheel design and we can see if I have something that caters to your needs.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.