whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Hello,
I’m toying with the idea of getting a 2018 mustang and have some questions about the interchangeability of front fascia parts and grills between the 2018 Ecoboost and GT...

I live in Japan so I think I have to get another ecoboost... I’ve had V8s here before, but tax is crazy on them.

So, can a GT grill, front splitter, etc. be swapped?
I like the GT grill and the GT front splitter, especially PP version! (Is PP2 version different?)

Any info would help! Thanks!
Sponsored

Ace21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP1
From my understanding they are completely interchangeable.

Rc18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
6mt-rc-18eb
Vehicle Showcase
I swapped a 2018 gt grille into my 2018 eb no issues. Funny enough the grill said right on it 15-17 California special:shrug:
Any splitter should fit as well. I to am waiting on someone to upgrade so i can snag a pp1 splitter for a decent price:cheers:

On a side note thats total bs ford didn't give the eb pp car's the bigger splitter:paddle:

So far I've found the rtr splitter $369 from am, pp1&pp2 options both expensive as fk through ford.
Roush at a ridiculous $599 which if you don't also buy their lower grille $299, it has fitment issue's. Per another member's experience.
Steedas fascia&lip combo at $995+paint.
Then there are a few other ebay plastic options. Aluminum ones and a very expensive Anderson composites c.f. lip.
Sponsored