Sponsored

2019 Mustang configutor is up

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
Told my sales guy about the Red Carpet Lease offers on 2019 GTs, his reaction was the same as all others: “what the...?” :lol:
What is the amazing offer?
Sponsored

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
What is the amazing offer?
I'm not so sure I understand your question.
GTs had zero lease incentives prior to the 2019 model year, dealerships who were willing to even attempt a lease on GTs would come back with insanely high numbers on the monthly payments. I've been lucky enough to talk them down significantly over the past 6 years (my 2016 GT with a ~$44k MSRP initially came back at nearly $700/month for a 10.5k/year 36-month lease, I got them all the way down to $400/month). However, now, with actual advertised leasing and incentives there is no "struggle" to lease. Taking into account how much I know I can talk them down off my ordered 2019 (fully loaded minus recaros, MSRP is just below $53k), my payments are calculating even less than what I'm paying now (based on Ford's estimator)... for a significantly more expensive car... and, on a 24-month lease it's around $40 less per month than a 36 month lease, which is crazy.

hornedfrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Montego
Any updates, revisions to the transmission, etc.?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Those are still computer renders and don't look like the real colors. Just look at some of the current colors. Magnetic looks almost flat grey. None of the metallics have any pop at all.

I know they are not the real thing, but I think it's going to be a noticeable difference. Still thinking I'm glad I got a LB. VB looks noticeably lighter to me.

picture.png

picture.png

picture.jpg

Sponsored

hornedfrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mercury Montego
No. Only differences are the new sound system, available engine block heater for $100 and some different color options.
Thank you. I was hoping for some internal trans revisions.

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I know they are not the real thing, but I think it's going to be a noticeable difference. Still thinking I'm glad I got a LB. VB looks noticeably lighter to me.

picture.png

picture.png

picture.jpg
I agree theres quite a lot of difference in VB and LB

OP
OP
EcoVert

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
This is the 19 Mustang I want :love:
Bullitt 2 (2).png

Sponsored

jenksdrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Uhhhhhhhh... wtf? The 24-month leasing prices out significantly better than the 36-month leasing. I have literally never seen that before on any lease offer, ever. I'm still going back and forth on buying vs leasing this time (leased my past two with significantly discounted deals that took 3+ hours of back-and-forth; the fact that it's Red Carpet Leasing this times means it'll be easy to get a deal), was considering 36 or 39-month so I could see the next update and decide on keeping this or buying the new one... but the other thing that's in my head is to buy a GT500 with low miles minus depreciation at the end of a 24-month lease... Hmmm... decisions... :D
Maybe it's only because the 2019's haven't hit the dealer lots yet and want to draw interest...gone next month as the first ones ship...lol

gbgreen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Manual V6 Mustang Coupe
Is it that bad? My white balance is a little off in this shot.
Heck no. At least on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablet. I've seen a Royal Crimson PPL2 in person, and this picture comes closest to showing how great the color looks in person (much better than most pictures look).

Looks gorgeous. I'm jealous. Don't listen to the haters.

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
Any updates, revisions to the transmission, etc.?

As mentioned above, the 6MT gets rev match, which is a pretty significant addition to the transmission. Still waiting for a nice review thoroughly testing this feature (Please help me here, Matt! :D ). If it works like my mind thinks it should, then it'll be a hard decision between the 6MT and A10.

As for the config colors - I highly doubt the velocity blue that we see in the customizer looks anything like real life. That blue looks a lot like a blue that was recently offered on the Fusion...I can't remember the exact name. It's almost like Ford was a bit sloppy with the colors to get the configurator out as quickly as possible (it's glitchy in many ways - not showing the transmission shifter in many interior configurations). I expect it to be updated over the coming months.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Has anyone tried to configure a California Special Yet? I am trying to configure it in Ruby Red and it keeps switching to black if I want the CS package. There are not any color restrictions on the CS is there? I certainly hope not! :paddle::paddle:
Sponsored