OP
OP
JKL1031

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
I don't see why not. No ones gonna know it but you, and second buyer if they need tires. :) It's odd there is that much difference over the years though. I didn't have that problem with the Niche wheels on my old '06.
I run thin 5mm spacers on my front wheels for this very reason. Got them from CJPP.
I over reacted. It actually hammered in very easily.

chain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT
Damn! That is wicked..I was expecting an old restored 70's Z900..When did Kawasaki bring back the z900?
2017. They have another version called the Z900 RS which is a retro version with the same engine. That's new for 2018.

QRK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Am I the Only One?

For those with rear parking sensors:

Have you ever noticed that very occasionally, the sensor warning tone will sound a bit different? Almost a bit muted, and like it's only coming out of one speaker?

I'm talking VERY occasionally, like barely even every couple of months or so. What seems to trigger it is when I plug my phone in (like I do every time I get in my car) and get that random "please use Sync's voice activated features while in motion" warning through the speakers, like I'm plugging my phone in for the first time. Whenever that happens, the reverse warning sensor sounds the way I described - until I turn my car off and drive it again. It's weird.

Has anyone else noticed this?

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
For those with rear parking sensors:

Have you ever noticed that very occasionally, the sensor warning tone will sound a bit different? Almost a bit muted, and like it's only coming out of one speaker?

I'm talking VERY occasionally, like barely even every couple of months or so. What seems to trigger it is when I plug my phone in (like I do every time I get in my car) and get that random "please use Sync's voice activated features while in motion" warning through the speakers, like I'm plugging my phone in for the first time. Whenever that happens, the reverse warning sensor sounds the way I described - until I turn my car off and drive it again. It's weird.

Has anyone else noticed this?
With only 300 miles on the wife's car I haven't noticed this my friend. But, that's really not enough use to give you a solid answer.

OP
OP
JKL1031

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Do I see a market for s550 low profile grease caps for hubs?..
No it's way too easy[ier] to knock it in.

With only 300 miles on the wife's car I haven't noticed this my friend. But, that's really not enough use to give you a solid answer.
Yes people on FB mentioned that and the door chime changes on its own.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
Is the air inlet gauge registering the out side temperature or air from intercooler?

OP
OP
JKL1031

JKL1031

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP Premium
Is a 2015 with 32xxx miles still under warranty?

Sponsored

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - 8/6 build date
Is a 2015 with 32xxx miles still under warranty?
Assuming the title isn't branded or salvage, you'll definitely have powertrain warranty left, as it lasts 5yrs 60k miles. Even if the "in service date" was late 2014, you'll have that until 2019.

As far as bumper to bumper... The only way that would still exist is if the in service date of the vehicle is after this day in 2015, which is certainly possible. You'll want to contact Ford or do a vin search. Most Ford dealerships, if you call them, will tell you if you give them the VIN. You could also pay for a CarFax report, which I'd definitely recommend if you're looking to purchase the car.

If it has a branded/salvage title, the factory warranty would be void.

Zigs01

Zigs01
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 50th anniversary
I have been trying to figure out what gear ratio my mustang gt is running. Was mainly confused because I bought my 2015 used and it had a lot of appearance mods on it already . Roush hood scoop side scoops quarter panel louvers and it also has the 50th anniversary appearance package. Ive added a few other things as well but I was just wondering what my gear ratio was ? It doesn’t have the PP on it and it’s an automatic . Is it a 3.35 or a 3.15 ? Anyone help me out here ?

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I have been trying to figure out what gear ratio my mustang gt is running. Was mainly confused because I bought my 2015 used and it had a lot of appearance mods on it already . Roush hood scoop side scoops quarter panel louvers and it also has the 50th anniversary appearance package. Ive added a few other things as well but I was just wondering what my gear ratio was ? It doesn’t have the PP on it and it’s an automatic . Is it a 3.35 or a 3.15 ? Anyone help me out here ?
Yours would have come stock with 3:31 final drive ratio... being a GT auto. Here’s an article from American Muscle. There’s a chart on the bottom showing the stock gears.

https://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-rear-differential-gears.html

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Non-PP 6R80 automatics came with 3.15 differential.

Look at the diff casing from the rear to see if there is a sticker on it. If so, it will have the ratio on that sticker.

Have a look at this photo of mine. The ratio is the last line on the sticker.
DiffSticker_resize.jpg

mustangthrall

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Non-PP 6R80 automatics came with 3.15 differential.

Look at the diff casing from the rear to see if there is a sticker on it. If so, it will have the ratio on that sticker.

Have a look at this photo of mine. The ratio is the last line on the sticker.
Interesting. I though performance pack was 3:55. Only the V6 got the 3:15
Sponsored