• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Vossen VSW-2

S550_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Lightning Blue
What’s up guys so the time has come and I’m going back to stock so I can trade the car in. With that being said I’m in no rush to sell the parts so don’t try and lowball me. All parts are still currently on the car but are being removed this Friday 06/08/2018. Anyone in the Socal area will get priority because these parts are big and will be expensive to ship but I am willing to ship at buyers expense. Here’s what I’m selling:

***Selling my exterior Parts in the Exterior Section and My Airlift Kit in the suspension section***

-VossenXWork VWS-2 less then 1500 miles!!!

-20x11 Rear w/ Nitto NT555G2 305/30R20 ET+48

-20x10 Front w/ Nitto NT555G2 285/30R20 ET +30

$2000
image11.jpeg
image13.jpeg
image12.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image5.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JuRuKi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Offsets?

Sponsored

hellhorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT HELLHORSE
Im in los angeles. How many miles do the tires have on them?

OP
OP
S550_Ace

S550_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Lightning Blue
Less then 1500 not sure the exact number but they are in perfect condition no burnouts or aggressive driving they were show wheels. I would say they have 95% life left on them