• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
PRICE REDUCTION ** $51,999 **

For sale is a 2017 GT350 (Electronics Package). I daily drove this car for about a year, a total of 6 miles to and from my office. Never tracked. Never had launch control engaged. Easy miles and babied past break in period. All maintenance done in advance and just had third oil change. This car was made AFTER the oil line recall so it is good to go. Car is flawless and I added some minor modifications (forum recommended :cheers: ) that made a huge difference in the drive-ability of the car.

See below.

MGW Shifter (gamechanger if you know these cars, unit is a work of art)
Steeda Heel and Toe Race Pedals
Garage Line Gas Pedal Spacer
Project6GR Wheels, Satin Black
Corsa Double X-Pipe
GT350R Red Brembo Calipers
Ford Performance Catch Cans
Tinted Windows

(I have all stock parts if you want them)

My office has a detail crew onsite who is VERY meticulous, it gets polished and waxed about once a month. As you can see, the paint is almost like a black mirror. They have it dialed in.

Located in Irvine, CA and odometer has 9080 miles today which will slightly go up as it is my DD. Reason for sale is that I'm on to the next DD, I switch it up about every year. Not urgent to sell.

I sold my last M3 to a forum member of Bimmer post and both parties had a great experience, hoping this goes to a forum member that will enjoy the car as i did!

Price Reduced $51,999 OBO

DM questions or for phone number to speak live.

Jake

IMG_6243_zpsdhbmz1ce.jpg

IMG_8273_zpsshkkpv0p.jpg

IMG_8562_zpsvguclhyb.jpg

IMG_1873_zpsuhnuhv4c.jpg

IMG_2485_zpsi3uoyyx3.jpg

IMG_4264_zpszhp5rhfp.jpg

IMG_9583_zps56mj1h7s.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
Bump with a price reduction to $52,999!

Happy to entertain offers, PM me with any questions.

OP
OP

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
Bump.

Still for sale. Make me an offer, dealer has a standing offer that I am going to take if it doesn't sell by week end!

Sponsored

OP
OP

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
Bump with price reduction. Car is selling to the dealer this week if someone doesn't grab it!

UBERV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ZCP M3
Please let me know which dealer you end up selling to...this is the EXACT spec I'm looking for and price is fair given parts included. I'm also on Bimmerpost and will be selling my 2018 M3 in 3 -4 weeks. I hope I can catch this by then :/

OP
OP

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
Please let me know which dealer you end up selling to...this is the EXACT spec I'm looking for and price is fair given parts included. I'm also on Bimmerpost and will be selling my 2018 M3 in 3 -4 weeks. I hope I can catch this by then :/
I actually am on a verbal sale right now with another local buyer for higher than this forum price. Will keep you posted on if it doesn't sell.

PS - Coming myself from a M3 and M4, you are making the right decision ! These GT350's are a major bump up in drivability and power.

Good luck in your search.

UBERV8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ZCP M3
Yes I had an E92 and now F80 so hearing that you have the same background with cars speaks volumes to me! Well, I can't say I hope it works out with your buyer lol

OP
OP

CalStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e92 M3
Yes I had an E92 and now F80 so hearing that you have the same background with cars speaks volumes to me! Well, I can't say I hope it works out with your buyer lol
Go get one! You won't regret it. Its like a e92 on steroids.

Car is now officially SOLD.