James
Vehicle(s)
Two MINI's but looking for a Mustang

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
looks like they're reselling the cheap chinese one that ikon resell in the states

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Are there any other alternatives other than this and the ikon one?
Anderson composites do some bits.

and then M?? concepts (I can't remember the letters after the M).

Most of them all look the same, however there are very very very slight design differences.

To answer the question, i know of two people with these kits in the UK/EU and the fitment according to them is "on point".

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
mac has done it and was it one of the steves did the 350 front wings?

Are there any other alternatives other than this and the ikon one?
i think most of them are all from the same oem but just rebranded you can usually tell who's is who's and which generation it is by the front splitter on them.

so if you look at a proper lower front splitter you can see its all one piece.

GT350R-Motion-103-876x535.jpg

and if you look at theirs its split into 3 separate pieces

s372445991682402034_p1138_i2_w1498.jpg

i think mr bodykit is doing possibly the closest replica at the moment.

AC-FB15FDMU-GR-GF.jpg

but none of them have the front splitter coming out quite far enough in the outer corners if you look closely.

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Macs is mrbodykit i think.

SteveC has the fiberglass Anderson fenders

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
For those who have done the front wings(fenders), are the replica ones wider like the genuine gt350 items, thus requiring wheel spacers or real gt350 figment front wheels? E.g the project6gr items specifically for real gt350s not the standard ones?

I want to do project6gr and a gt350 front end if I don’t buy a real one first so would 6grs be wasted if I do bodykit later?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
For those who have done the front wings(fenders), are the replica ones wider like the genuine gt350 items, thus requiring wheel spacers or real gt350 figment front wheels? E.g the project6gr items specifically for real gt350s not the standard ones?

I want to do project6gr and a gt350 front end if I don’t buy a real one first so would 6grs be wasted if I do bodykit later?

i believe the 350 specific version of 6gr's are because the hubs are different between the 350 and the gt so even if the front fenders are "wider" than the standard gt items you'd still need gt wheels and not the 350 fitment.

also i believe the 350 style fenders are no wider than normal gt fenders certainly steve's pictures doesn't seem to have the bulge out past the front light like a 350 has

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
I bought the GT350 replica spoiler, wasn’t from those guys though, came in gloss black and simply bonded and double sided taped to the bootlid, fit is spot on and looks great. Mine was £249 but I’ve noticed it’s £399 now on eBay for the same item!

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
I bought the GT350 replica spoiler, wasn’t from those guys though, came in gloss black and simply bonded and double sided taped to the bootlid, fit is spot on and looks great. Mine was £249 but I’ve noticed it’s £399 now on eBay for the same item!
Have you got a link to the one you bought? Like the idea of a spoiler, not so keen on the idea of drilling

Sponsored

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Thanks, that's quite a bit more than the ÂŁ99 Xenonz are charging for their equivalent. Seems almost too cheap....

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
One thing to remember James is that the GT350 bumper you’re looking at here is designed to fit a non GT350 S550. If you are looking to go the whole hog and get the full GT350 look you will need special front wings and bonnet to suit your bumper. It may be cheaper and neater to import genuineGT350 parts and go the whole hog. I would certainly be interested in going halves on shipping for two sets.

Doesn’t Mac have genuine GT350 parts on his beast?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
genuine 350 parts in the composite lower crash structure etc needed runs to about 12k dollars even a full carbon fibre Anderson Composites bonnet/bumper/wings only runs to about 5k

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
genuine 350 parts in the composite lower crash structure etc needed runs to about 12k dollars
WHAT???? Really??

Surely there are some rear ended GT350’s in the states that are at the breakers? I’ve seen a Black very S550 at a show that claimed to have a genuine GT350 front end?
Sponsored