• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: P51 Wheels/Tires

T-Rex12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I sold the mustang but took the wheels off. Only on the car for about 2 months. Have less than 1000 miles on them. Just as they arrived from VIBE motorsports. TMPS and black lugnuts come with the wheels.

1700 plus shipping but would rather sale local.
Wheel1.jpeg
Wheels 2.jpeg
Wheels 3.jpeg
Wheels 4.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

brandonalberd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic S550
Any photos of them on the car?

Sponsored

Souldriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 - Guard GT Prem. PP
might i ask the name of the color used? Im guessing its a prismatic powders color?

OP
OP

T-Rex12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
might i ask the name of the color used? Im guessing its a prismatic powders color?

I worked with VIBE motorsports. I really don't know what powders they use. I just explained that I didn't want them to be to dark but not to bright so it takes away from the car. I will say they nailed the color.

OP
OP

T-Rex12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Update price 1950 shipped to CA. To FL and nearby TN price is 1900 shipped. Also picked up price is 1650.