Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
[MENTION=28774]Josh/AWE[/MENTION] what's the word on the quad tips?
Around the end of month is what I'm shooting for.
Sponsored

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Update?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
We're all locked and loaded. Systems are being built for AM's shelves. Once done, it'll be releasing to all of you :)

Lost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium 6 speed blackout /3.55
Would love a video going down a highway at various rpms (gears), windows closed, and A/B with video running continuously. You know, so we could really hear the difference in volume.

Brianh922

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT PP1
If we already have the system are the quad tips gonna be available for us to switch?

Sponsored

MasterCylinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(sold)17 GT
Josh/AWE, for the quads are there gonna be any difference in price versus the original twin tips? Specifically the touring catbacks.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
We're all locked and loaded. Systems are being built for AM's shelves. Once done, it'll be releasing to all of you :)
Just remember to put in a pair of quads for me when U ship some to AWE Europe.:thumbsup: Really been looking forward to getting these on my GT here in Denmark. Allready get so many compliments on my catback setup from U. :headbang:

Will both the valance from the 350 and Roush fit the quads?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Would love a video going down a highway at various rpms (gears), windows closed, and A/B with video running continuously. You know, so we could really hear the difference in volume.
I'm sure someone can deliver what you wish. But difference in volume regarding what, exactly?

If we already have the system are the quad tips gonna be available for us to switch?
Yes, for sure. It will require new axle-back portions, though, as the geometry has changed to accommodate the quads. Note the outlet merges of the 180 Technology® resonators will be full 3 inch on all four tip inlets :cool:

Josh/AWE, for the quads are there gonna be any difference in price versus the original twin tips? Specifically the touring catbacks.
Yes, sir. Pricing will differ amongst the configurations.

Just remember to put in a pair of quads for me when U ship some to AWE Europe.:thumbsup: Really been looking forward to getting these on my GT here in Denmark. Allready get so many compliments on my catback setup from U. :headbang:

Will both the valance from the 350 and Roush fit the quads?
Tell the crew at AWEEU that you're looking to convert and they will get in sync with their account manager. :)

GT350 genuine and "style" valances. A precise-fitting configuration for the Roush valance will come later. When I say "precise-fitting" I am referring to tip spacing. If someone were to want to pair the quad configuration to a Roush valance, they are doing so on their own, so to speak.

5.0_SD

Village Idiot/Biermeister
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Base Lightning Blue
Yes, for sure. It will require new axle-back portions, though, as the geometry has changed to accommodate the quads.
Ouch, that means buying new axle back portions? That limits me for sure as the budget doesn't allow it...wish they would've fit straight up on the one's that we already own...bummer.

Sponsored

joetherock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black Gt / Manual Trans / Perf Pack
Going to buy the track edition cat back for my 2017 Gt soon but don't know which pair of headers to get. Which would be the best set of catless long tube headers to pair up with this cat back ? Which pair of headers would bolt right up to this cat back without any modifications ? Thanks in advance :)

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Going to buy the track edition cat back for my 2017 Gt soon but don't know which pair of headers to get. Which would be the best set of catless long tube headers to pair up with this cat back ? Which pair of headers would bolt right up to this cat back without any modifications ? Thanks in advance :)
Kooks should work with it.

-Josh

joetherock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shadow Black Gt / Manual Trans / Perf Pack
Kooks should work with it.

-Josh
Those would sound amazing but their a bit pricey for me. I was looking at a pair of Stainless Power 1-7/8 in. cat less Long Tubes or a pair of BBK cat less Long Tubes. I want to find a pair that sounds great, bolts up without any modifications, and doesn't break the bank. The Track Edition Catback sounds incredible! for the price you cant complain :D

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT