Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
Hey all,
I just became an official member. I bought a used 2016 3.7 convertible for my wife yesterday. She's .........really happy. We have a 2006 Audi A4 convertible that I HATE. It is the most unreliable car I've ever owned. This purchase allows me to finally get rid of that vile beast. I was looking at GT's in the 08 to 13 range and then I saw this 16 v6 pricing out about the same and realized that she would not care about the V8. Then a realized Im only giving up about 20hp. So far I'm very impressed with "Daisy" yes, she calls it daisy. I really like how the top works and it handles and breaks well, and the power there too. Only lacks that wonderful sound. I had a '92 LX in my post college days and this is a whole new game. Excited to start this new experience.
Duane Scott
Beautiful ride, welcome
Sponsored

Madtwos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem w/ Corsa Act Ex
Not new to mustangs, just new to the forum :) Finally pulled the trigger on a 18 GT Premium. I opted to find one with the 401A package, manual trans, and the active exhaust. I am very pleased so far. So far I have only added an x-pipe as I await for Borla to make their exhaust that works with the active exhaust. Although I got the premium rim package I actually didn't want them. I think they look nice, and the fit and finish is perfect, but I want gt350 style rims. Ill probably sell them while they are still new. Whole car (rims, exterior, interior) is simonized. (glass coat/ceramic coat). Chose that because it comes with a warranty.

Anywho..... hi :)

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Awesome, welcome!

Vancity5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 ruby red gtpp, 2008 300 srt
stopping in to say hello eh! New member from vancouver here, long time lingerer(thats a word right) thought id finally up and join.

2017 gtpp ruby red
-eibach sportlines, 20x10.5 niche misanos all around, airaid intake with gt350 tb, mishimoto cat can.
Soon to be installed mak cat deletes and custom tune, drake hood vents, tint and then save for cam/mani .

Daily drive a 2008 300 with full bolt ons, inertia spartan max cam, wheels and the works.

*Tried adding photos but have to figure out a how to those to follow

Last edited:

Zentrum

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt pp
I'm Patrick 2016 mag met pp gt.airaid no tune ,x pipe, roush axe back.cant wait to go to Atco raceway local drag strip.hope to run a 12.8 then let the bolt on fun begin.this forum is a wealth of info for 6g owners.just got to stick with your own opinions.seems like no matter what is said there will be an opposing view which is good increases thought.burn some rubber.

Sponsored

Platinum_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2021 10R Whipple
Hey Everyone. Daniel here. I just bought a 17 GT PP back in may and been reading through these forums for a long time now. My car is getting a Whipple stage 2 installed as we speak and I look foward to updating and being involved with the community :)

larrylu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium 6spd,RaceRed,GreyStripes
Hi all. I wanted to introduce myself. My last car was a LIvernois Tuned '10 SHO that developed a transfer case problem after 50K miles. I fixed it but decided it was time to try something new and different but still in the Ford family. I found a Race Red '16 GT Premium 6spd with 4K miles on it 5 hours from home so I traded the SHO in on it. So much fun to drive. It's my DD but I live in upstate NY and I'm not going to drive the Mustang in a snow storm so I have permission to drive my wife's car in the real sloppy stuff. I swapped out the PZero's for Conti Extreme Contact All Seasons and I'm thinking seriously of getting a Livernois tune this summer.

Noble Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Green Ford Mustang GT
Hey Guys, Alex from South Florida here. Happy to be on the forums to share with you all.

Here are some recent pictures I took of my Guard Green 2015 Mustang GT Premium.
IMG_8591-1.jpg
IMG_8600-2.jpg
IMG_8606-4.jpg
IMG_8602-3.jpg

machosauce

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 white GT
Hi all, new to the forums and just getting back into cars after an 11 year hiatus. Always been a car guy so it's good to be back as I just got a 2015 white GT a few months ago, also happens to be my first Mustang. Looking forward to seeing where I can go with it.

mdshelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just new...

Divesting myself of a GT500 and getting into the GT world. Thanks!

Sponsored

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Hello! Just bought a 2016 GT/CS this past weekend. Already has a Roush axle back which is great, and 20% window tint which is probably going to get me pulled over here in Virginia.

Excited for a platform with a huge aftermarket community. Looking forward to doing some bolt ons and enjoying this beauty.

Kungfukendrixx

18Shadowblk_5_0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
What's up everyone!

Hello all,

My name is Will. I am a 41 year retired Navy Vet. I live in West TN. I own a 2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1. Looking forward to sharing and learning from the group. Here is my 18 GT.
20180321_195141.jpg

Last edited:

Rasn1320

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jer
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT premium 5.0 black accent pack, 3.55 gears
I had that problem,couldnt send from my phone but could send from my desktop no problem
Sponsored