Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Every time I see a lightning blue Mustang in the wild I second guess my decision. I call it laser blue in my head. White is just the safe choice for lazy bastards like me. Metallics are just drama to maintain looking good.

You should see my car, it looks fucking horrible right now. Saturday is detailing day...

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mine just went into production :frusty:

I was hoping that adding the shaker sound system to my order last minute would delay the process, but looks like it’s going to be sitting on a dealer lot for about a month :doh:

Sponsored

bc915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
Got my VIN number today! Oxford White PP2, stoked!

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Got my window sticker... question for y'all, does window sticker show the X-Plan discount on it if it was applied? Mine doesn't show it, but I should have it. I'm a bit skeptical of my dealer, he seems to not be very communicative

LightningBlueGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Got my window sticker... question for y'all, does window sticker show the X-Plan discount on it if it was applied? Mine doesn't show it, but I should have it. I'm a bit skeptical of my dealer, he seems to not be very communicative
Nope. Window sticker is going to just show MSRP. At the very least, your dealer should have you sign documentation when you pick up the car since you are using xplan. That will show the xplan price. I was shown xplan pricing when I ordered the car too.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Last 2 Ford orders I did were under the x-plan. Both window stickers showed the regular MSRP price. Before you pick up your vehicle, make sure you do the build and price tool of your order with the x-plan pricing and print that to bring with you to the dealership. You can do that here:

https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
I think my dealer gave me a better price than the x-plan. My build date has been move to 4/12/2018 according to the dealer. COTUS still shows it in production.

Sponsored

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Well dang, I just checked COTUS, and it seems they have lost my car. It's telling me my VIN ain't there. Crap.......

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I would imagine they are just doing maintenance.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
Guys, Cotus not working every Sunday is a regular thing. Don't worry your car is still there.
Aaah - didn't know they did maintenance every Sunday. I'm in IT and we only get one weekend a month for maintenance.

MaxHedrm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Aaah - didn't know they did maintenance every Sunday. I'm in IT and we only get one weekend a month for maintenance.
They're union. ;)

Last night before it went down I got any update on mine. Awaiting Shipment. It also moved up another 4 days to April 1st. Of course that's Easter Sunday, so definitely not a pickup date. :D
Sponsored