SATURDAY 09/06/18 10:00-13:00 - Yorkshire / North Lincs

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
Hi Greg, it would great to see you. The meet is 2nd Saturday of every month 10:00 to 13:00 so the next one is 14th July. I think Bob has summed up the venue and meet very well. You could always try to convince Steve M to join you.

Cheers, Peter
Awesome thanks for the update! :thumbsup: I've got a stag do that weekend to go to but I'll sure be up the next time I'll put it in my diary.

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] has been looking for a reason for me to cruise with him somewhere so this would be a good excuse :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome thanks for the update! :thumbsup: I've got a stag do that weekend to go to but I'll sure be up the next time I'll put it in my diary.

[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] has been looking for a reason for me to cruise with him somewhere so this would be a good excuse :thumbsup:
if you can keep up.... although, we've kinda missed this one

W111BOB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 5.0 ORANGUSTANG
Vehicle Showcase
if you can keep up.... although, we've kinda missed this one
not for the 14th July you havent!:D:D It would be great if you guys were to make the trip - :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is the venue - The Waterwheel Tearoom, Barn Hill Farm, Howden, Goole DN14 7JP

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible

We are a patient bunch and don't mind waiting to meet people and their Mustangs until a meet and their Mustang time coincides.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
not for the 14th July you havent!:D:D It would be great if you guys were to make the trip - :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

this is the venue - The Waterwheel Tearoom, Barn Hill Farm, Howden, Goole DN14 7JP
Deffo can't do the 14th, we've got a huge meet going on in Nottingham that day from 12-5ish you guys should pop over after yours :D!

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Deffo can't do the 14th, we've got a huge meet going on in Nottingham that day from 12-5ish you guys should pop over after yours :D!
yeah i cant do 14th either but i've got this penciled in for 11th August :thumbsup:

OP
OP

mustangguy64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Convertible
Think we are planning a cruise to the Oil Can Cafe and Leeds Cruise after the July meeting but thanks for the invite.

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
You guys going to make it "oop t' Yorksheer" on 11th August? Chappers and Mandersmustang
I've got it in the diary so I'll be heading on up Manders?
Sponsored