2019 Mustang configutor is up

stevegt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium. 2019 GT PP1 ordered
What's the point of offering 3 different types of spoilers as stand alone options if you can't actually get them as a stand alone option?
Same as making a big deal about all the different wheel options that you can’t get as stand alone options.
Sponsored

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
The only think on the 19's 401a that I would have really appreciated on the 18 is the memory seat option. My wife likes to drive mine now and then, and getting my seat back where I like it is a pain. No reason that shouldn't be a standard option on the premium cars, yet alone 401a.

Blis is nice, but I'm ok with out it. Same with the rev-match, though I'd probably play with it all the time if my car had it.

Kicker56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
That Velocity Blue is horrendous IMO. In the configuration and the main site about the 2019 Mustang it looks closer to a teal/turquoise than a royal blue. I’ve got an ‘18 LB Raptor and want to get a Mustang in the next year or two, looks like I’ll be in the used market for an ‘18 401A or a ‘17/‘18 GT350to come close to match it. Severely disappointed about them getting rid of LB, that’s the perfect blue and I knew when I saw it I would be getting a Raptor in that color. I’m interested in seeing how Ford Performance Blue turns out on the Raptor and GT350.

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
Holy schnikies at the leasing deals on GTs! My past two GT Premium leases took hours of back and forth to negotiate - tinkering with the amount I’d expect to talk down off MSRP (and kind of already have when I stopped by to see my salesman a week ago) it looks like I may be leasing again instead of buying... then buying a low-mileage used 2019/2020 GT500 in about 3 years through the magic of depreciation. ;)

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
The only think on the 19's 401a that I would have really appreciated on the 18 is the memory seat option. My wife likes to drive mine now and then, and getting my seat back where I like it is a pain. No reason that shouldn't be a standard option on the premium cars, yet alone 401a.

Are you saying you couldn't get memory seats on 2018, even with 401a? What's page 120 of your owner's manual look like? I know I have them on my '18 GT Premium PP1 with 401a. My wife prefers not to drive a stick, so all three buttons are my same seat position, but have different MyColor options for gauge colors and ambient lighting to suit three different "moods"...

Sponsored

FISHTAIL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium PP
Are you saying you couldn't get memory seats on 2018, even with 401a? What's page 120 of your owner's manual look like? I know I have them on my '18 GT Premium PP1 with 401a. My wife prefers not to drive a stick, so all three buttons are my same seat position, but have a different MyColor options for gauge colors and ambient lighting to suit three different "moods"...
I could have, but they were part of an additional package that also included BLIS, and I think adaptive cruise and that emergency braking (safe and smart I think it is?). All 401a included was the cluster, Nav and the upgraded seat leather/center console.

My 16GT Premium with the Premier interior didn't have memory seats either, so it's not like this is the first time. My wifes 2011 explorer does though, and so did my old 330i. It's a nice to have when there are two drivers.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
That Velocity Blue is horrendous IMO. In the configuration and the main site about the 2019 Mustang it looks closer to a teal/turquoise than a royal blue. I’ve got an ‘18 LB Raptor and want to get a Mustang in the next year or two, looks like I’ll be in the used market for an ‘18 401A or a ‘17/‘18 GT350to come close to match it. Severely disappointed about them getting rid of LB, that’s the perfect blue and I knew when I saw it I would be getting a Raptor in that color. I’m interested in seeing how Ford Performance Blue turns out on the Raptor and GT350.
The computer render on the web site is not representative of any of the colors. They are so bad I am really surprised that Ford uses them. There have only been a couple actual pictures of Velocity Blue out.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Interesting that the Bullitt has most but not all of the 401A. It looks like BLIS, memory seats and a couple other things that are included in 401A are part of the separate Bullitt electronics package. I was wondering how they got the Bullitt to actually cost less than a comparably equipped PP premium with 401A.

draph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT PP1
I could have, but they were part of an additional package that also included BLIS, and I think adaptive cruise and that emergency braking (safe and smart I think it is?). All 401a included was the cluster, Nav and the upgraded seat leather/center console.

My 16GT Premium with the Premier interior didn't have memory seats either, so it's not like this is the first time. My wifes 2011 explorer does though, and so did my old 330i. It's a nice to have when there are two drivers.

I guess I forgot about that being part of Safe and Smart that I got on mine...Helps with insurance premium, and not nearly as intrusive as my wife's Honda Pilot (extremely happy how well Ford's active cruise works over Honda's)...

I priced a 2019 and it is nearly $800 LESS identically equipped, except for the Crimson, which was a $395 option. So their jiggering with the packages did appear to lower the price a few hundred bucks when loading up with packages. I don't think Navigation was part of 401a previously.

dB Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT Vert 6M PP MagRide AE FPTune Vel./Mid.Blue
Ho hum. Really disappointed in the 2019 colors. Maybe Velocity Blue in person would be ok? Photos are meh. My 2016 is magnetic/red line, and I love it, but not sure if I would want the same thing again. Showstopper seems too bright.

If I could order a Highland Green Bullitt convertible with an A10 for ~$60k, I would order it today. (My god, $60k is a lot for a non-Shelby Mustang, but I would swallow hard and put in the order.)

I hope I'm not getting to be a curmudgeon.

Sponsored

SVO MkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost, 6sp, PP, 2017 GT Convertible
Severely disappointed about them getting rid of LB, that’s the perfect blue...
I might be a little biased, but I'd have to agree :thumbsup:

2018 eb sm.jpg

Bravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
German Turbo Box
The computer render on the web site is not representative of any of the colors. They are so bad I am really surprised that Ford uses them. There have only been a couple actual pictures of Velocity Blue out.

The colors on the site seem extra awful this year. I was looking for oxford white but could only find two levels of silver :p
Sponsored