Sponsored

Looking for a 93 Octane Tune

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
i'd go AED. I've tried others and AED always had the best seat of the pants feel as well as numbers to back it up. I tried PBD on my 17 and wasn't super impressed. Going back to AED in a week or two when i get my 18 IM on.
Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
surprised you didn't go with tony at tuners inc for the 93 tune

Its hard to get an appointment. I got 47# injectors coming also so just wanted to throw the intake on at my house then load tune. I will go to Tony in a few months when going to a flex tune.

PS. I'm very impatient :headbonk:

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Hi all,

I’m currently in the market for a 93 octane tune for my GT. I have browsed the forums countless times and can’t figure out which tune to go for. I’ve been thinking Lund after all the rave reviews, but I wanted to do my due diligence. My car already has an Airaid enclosed cold air intake. I’ll also have a Corsa Sport catback and pick up some Cat deletes/headers once I get the tune (should I install these before or after the tune?).

I’d also like a tune that can do the ghost cam idle since i’ll be catless and can I get a tune that will shoot fire on up and down shifts?

Thanks looking to order something this week!

Connor
The ghost cam idle is actually more harmful to your vehicle than its worth, we can provide a very strong 93 octane tune for your vehicle with your mods, and also in the future if you decide to go E85 we also have an awesoem flex fuel tune for the GT as well! :cheers:

Sponsored

Ruby_Red14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2006 3 valve Soon 2019 ruby red coyote
i'd go AED. I've tried others and AED always had the best seat of the pants feel as well as numbers to back it up. I tried PBD on my 17 and wasn't super impressed. Going back to AED in a week or two when i get my 18 IM on.
Just curious if you had this done already. Just talked to Shawn and I'll be doing a ported 18+ manifold and after talking with a few other tuners people have mentioned I think he's the one.

Reminds me of my old tuner on my 3 valve Lito.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Just curious if you had this done already. Just talked to Shawn and I'll be doing a ported 18+ manifold and after talking with a few other tuners people have mentioned I think he's the one.

Reminds me of my old tuner on my 3 valve Lito.
Shaun is a wizard on this platform. Performance has been great, service was as well.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Went tonight to do some hits with my buddy (for data logging & some street fun haha). He has the same mods to me except his is a 2015 6R80 LUND 91 octane tune car, whereas mines a 2017 MT82 Diablosport custom 91 octane tuned car. Suffice to say I'm super impressed with the diablosport tune thus far.

Ruby_Red14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2006 3 valve Soon 2019 ruby red coyote
Shaun is a wizard on this platform. Performance has been great, service was as well.
That's what I hear and get when I talk to him. Lito was a wizard on the 3 valves and I just get that feel from him along with the service.

He's been great to talk to and I'm focused mainly on drivability. He said while we tune and log just let him know how I like it. Seems like playing with the cams is huge in these cars and he's has a wealth of knowledge on manupliating for great drivability and over all power low mid and top end.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
20211008_110927_HDR.jpg

Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Thats a nice monitor but is that what you daily? Thats a busy screen
There's multiple configurations to the gauges display. I can set it to just display engine knock if I want too. But you need to be in the gauges screen for a 1 swipe, 1 tap datalog, which I just finished doing.

Rwwilli09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Edge ST
Very happy with my Livernois tune.
They did the tune on my SHO before the Mustang.
Also running their tune on my wife's 2019 Ranger.

rhexis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Audi S4, 2020 Mustang GT
im also running the livernois flex tune and happy with it. the power is definitely there when running E85. at first i was getting the error code P061A when stepping on it and the car would go into limp mode. i emailed them and in a couple of days i got a revised tune and no more limp mode. interestingly i can still occasionally pull the code using my obd device but it doesnt shut down the car. the livernois mycalibrator tuning device doesnt see the code at all. not sure why.

Mdtaylorjr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Luis Ortiz out of South Texas can hook you up with a tune. I was very happy with him before I went back to stock. Ordered my initial tune late one day and had a base file sent that night. When I needed a revision he had it to me the next day. Car ran great on 93 and still got 21 mpg avg on my work trips
Sponsored