First Name
ROUSH
Vehicle(s)
2018 ROUSH Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
NOW AVAILABLE
ROUSH Performance / FORD Performance R2650 TVS SUPERCHARGER
700 HORSEPOWER, 610 LB-FT OF TORQUE

A storied history in powertrain development between ROUSH Performance and Ford Performance continues with a new state-of-the-art supercharger kit for the V8-powered 2018 Mustang GT. Unleash your Mustang's full potential with this new Supercharger, boosting performance to a staggering 700 horsepower and 610 lb-ft of torque at 12psi with 91 octane fuels. The 2.65L Phase 1 Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Our TVS technology delivers more power and better fuel economy in a highly-engineered package, all part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.

The ROUSH R2650 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features Eaton's new twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 170-degrees. The fourth lobe and added helix angle (aka twist), when combined with newly-designed air inlet and outlet ports, provides an extensive list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.

During development, our new R2650 supercharger has spent hundreds of hours atop our engine dyno. It has seen over 17 million wide open throttle cycles (yes that’s MILLION), while consistently and safely pushing performance numbers of 700+ horsepower.

This kit not only fits both automatic and manual-equipped 2018 Mustang GTs, but also comes with all hardware needed for installation. It is warrantied when installed by a Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician.

Learn More: bit.ly/ROUSHTVS2650
MC1139-XL.jpg

2018%20roush_supercharger_graph-XL.png

FEATURES OF THE ROUSH PERFORMANCE / FORD PERFORMANCE R2650 TVS SUPERCHARGER
• The ROUSH Performance R2650 Supercharger Fits 2018 Ford Mustang GT with 5.0L V8
• Produces 700 horsepower/610 lb-ft of torque
• Compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions
• Features Eaton's R2650 rotating assembly along with newly-designed, high-flowing front inlet and outlet ports which greatly enhance thermal and volumetric efficiency across the entire RPM range
• Custom, all-aluminum, high-efficiency intercooler and full-face radiator, along with high-capacity degas bottle and separate reservoir provide substantial cooling capacity and technology
• New 2650 rotor geometry provides better sealing with optimized length-over-depth ratio & features 170 degrees of twist
• Increased durability provided through bigger bearings and thicker timing gears
• Pressure relief ports in bearing plate for reduced input power
• Fuel charging assembly with all-new, custom, ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminum intake manifolds
• High-flow induction system with larger throttle body provides increased air flow
• Heavy-duty, first sheave FEAD system reduces stress on the engine
• High performance, ultra-reliable engine calibration included (to be downloaded using ROUSH RDT software)
• 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty included when installed by Ford dealer or an Automotive Service Excellence-certified technician*

AVAILABLE NOW! http://bit.ly/ROUSHTVS2650
2018%20SuperCharger-6-XL.jpg

2018%20SuperCharger-5-XL.jpg
Sponsored

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Sent pm

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Hey guys, unless I'm missing something, the R2300 670hp Phase 1 (with the Roush calibration) increases horsepower by 235 over the stock 435hp. The new R2650 with this improvement and that improvement increases horsepower by 240 over the stock 460hp. This seems conservative to me compared to other brands horsepower ratings. Is it because of the warranty? Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my (Lund tuned) Roush/Ford Racing supercharger. Reliable, smooth, and no issues. So some of you clowns can save your arguing horsesh*t with me, because I'm not here to bash Roush.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.