OP
OP

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base Oxford White
I don't believe VMP will tune in Cali.
Damn Heart Breaker. I was all set on my purchase lol. Sucks AM had a awesome deal on JLT and tuner with VMP tune.
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
OP
OP

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you buy a Lund Nguage or a sct with Lund tune do they charge for the revision or is it free revisions. I mean I understand if you super charge then that will be a different tune.

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
When you buy a Lund Nguage or a sct with Lund tune do they charge for the revision or is it free revisions. I mean I understand if you super charge then that will be a different tune.
Free revisions for 3 months from the date of the initial tune. This only applies to basic stuff, like CAI.

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm looking to possibly make the jump from a Bama tune to a lund tune. I have a Rev-X tuner which I bought together with the Bama tune. Would I be able to use the same device with Lund and just purchase a tune file? Lastly, have you guys seen any deals for a lund tune or it is what it is? I already spent $400 on Bama and I am honestly not happy. I have gone back to them several times with various details I don't like and I have still to this date not seen the improvement. Just asking before I drop another $250 on a tune file when maybe I can get it a bit cheaper? Thanks beforehand!

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking to possibly make the jump from a Bama tune to a lund tune. I have a Rev-X tuner which I bought together with the Bama tune. Would I be able to use the same device with Lund and just purchase a tune file? Lastly, have you guys seen any deals for a lund tune or it is what it is? I already spent $400 on Bama and I am honestly not happy. I have gone back to them several times with various details I don't like and I have still to this date not seen the improvement. Just asking before I drop another $250 on a tune file when maybe I can get it a bit cheaper? Thanks beforehand!
I haven't seen any deals on Lund tunes. I've been looking as I am also Bama tuned at the moment. I have to pay $350 for the new tune (putting on 2018 intake). I was wanting to go flex fuel but that's an additional $200 on tune plus new injectors. I'm out of $:shrug:

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I sold my PMAS a few months ago to make way for Whipple. Reinstalled the OEM airbox. There IS a difference. Yes, the PMAS runs hotter (you can fix this) but it also FLOWWWWS
If your tuner says buy “x”, trust their judgment. They have access to more info than we do.

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Lund Racing took care of my tuning and I'm very happy with their tune and customer service! My car performs great thru out the rpm range and pulls pretty good to 7800 rpm's. Just be aware that right now they will be taking a little longer in turnaround time for the tunes due to them starting the race season. If you'd like to check out my car I will be at Fontana Speedway tomorrow afternoon with a couple of friends for the street legal drag racing event.

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Free revisions for 3 months from the date of the initial tune. This only applies to basic stuff, like CAI.
Our tune is included with lifetime support on the vehicle you buy it for and we dont charge for things like header tune updates and things like that either! :cheers:

OP
OP

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lund Racing took care of my tuning and I'm very happy with their tune and customer service! My car performs great thru out the rpm range and pulls pretty good to 7800 rpm's. Just be aware that right now they will be taking a little longer in turnaround time for the tunes due to them starting the race season. If you'd like to check out my car I will be at Fontana Speedway tomorrow afternoon with a couple of friends for the street legal drag racing event.
Nice I live like 3 miles away in Rialto not sure if I will be able to make it my son has a T-Ball game and I got to support the little guy lol. What kind of times have to ran in Cali? I see you have a E-85 tune to combat our horrible 91 Octane.

Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Nice I live like 3 miles away in Rialto not sure if I will be able to make it my son has a T-Ball game and I got to support the little guy lol. What kind of times have to ran in Cali? I see you have a E-85 tune to combat our horrible 91 Octane.
That's cool, support the little guy! :thumbsup:
E85 is the way to go, the only downside for me is that the nearest fuel station that carries E85 is in Fontana, about a 30 min drive. I usually drive my car to work on Fridays and fuel up for the weekend or take two 5 gallon jugs home. I've ran a best of 12.6 at 114 before the GT350 manifold with 2.2 0-60 ft on Continental extreme sport tires. Not the best for drag racing but perform well for canyon carving and my driving experience level.

Wolf Counselor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I haven't seen any deals on Lund tunes. I've been looking as I am also Bama tuned at the moment. I have to pay $350 for the new tune (putting on 2018 intake). I was wanting to go flex fuel but that's an additional $200 on tune plus new injectors. I'm out of $:shrug:
2018 CAIs fit well into 2015-2017 Mustangs?
Also, do you guys know if I can use Rev-X device with Lund tunes?

OP
OP

HardWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There IS a difference. Yes, the PMAS runs hotter (you can fix this) but it also FLOWWWWS

Thanks for your input. How did you fix this? Thanks to everyone input I am pretty much set. I will order on Thursday from @beefcake the PMAS ngauge Lund tune combo. I will order the MBRP from them also. I was set on getting the SCT but I like the features of the N-Gauge. Again Thanks for all your guys help.

That's cool, support the little guy! :thumbsup:
E85 is the way to go, the only downside for me is that the nearest fuel station that carries E85 is in Fontana, about a 30 min drive.
Sweet!! Yeah Corn is hard to find out here. I am looking to do a 18 manifold next and long tube headers. Then start working on suspension parts. Probably ass backwards approach lol but that is the route I am on.

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Thanks for your input. How did you fix this? Thanks to everyone input I am pretty much set. I will order on Thursday from @beefcake the PMAS ngauge Lund tune combo. I will order the MBRP from them also. I was set on getting the SCT but I like the features of the N-Gauge. Again Thanks for all your guys help.

Sweet!! Yeah Corn is hard to find out here. I am looking to do a 18 manifold next and long tube headers. Then start working on suspension parts. Probably ass backwards approach lol but that is the route I am on.
it's a great combo, the 18 mani is nice too, i have about 50 of these in stock too

Burkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

I didn’t bother fixing mine. A couple of Aussie guys have modded theirs with success.
Old mate can’t share the pics here, so I’ve uploade them for him...
It isn’t pretty, he just cobbled it together for testing purposes. :thumbsup:
51FDEE90-669D-4715-B690-9775CDCC00EC.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: