Sponsored

Convertibles Photos Thread

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
I saw your post in another thread and wondered if you were gonna post in Convertible section. :D

Nice ride Bud!! How is the feel compared to your last one? :cheers:
Thank you

The sound is amazing compare to my 2016.
It s difficult to compare a brand new and a 2 years old car. But it feel tighter. And the automatic seems to do a nice job. In D , it react much faster.
The steering is far better, the leather seems more real
The Led lighting is more powerfull, even for the tribar day running light

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
I SO NEED TO GET MY GIRL OUT :frusty:
I hear ya on that Buddy!!!!. Been in the garage all afternoon. Took my car cover off and washed it...LOL. And ran the power cable for my dash cam.:D:D

Sunny here today, but still only 4-5 degrees Celsius or 38-40 Fahrenheit (for our American friends :D ) Wanted to go for a drive, but decided to wait until next weekend. I will be gone for work for all week and its going to sunny and warm here most of the week. Rain on Thursday and Friday, so any remaining road salt will be washed away. Then sunny again on Saturday and I can go for a long anticipated drive......FINALLY!!!! :headbang:

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Looks like better weather ahead for both of you. :cheers: I can see now what's holding up Derek's journal, to much time in the pool. :)
Yeah, bad weather looking its starting to break...:thumbsup:

As for the signature pic, I was going thru some pics for the "journal" and stumbled on this one. Its a pic of my son. He just finished his 5th year of university and he is/was the captain on the varsity swim team. This pic was taken from a poster of a university swim meet and this picture was the poster.

He has been swimming since he was 2 years old and has been a member of a swim club since the age of 6. He will soon be 23 and his swimming career has unfortunately come to an end. University rules say an athlete can only compete varsity for 5 years, so this is it.

I put the pic in my sig to remind me of all those years of dragging him all over for swim meets.... I kinda miss it...:(:(

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
YEA! PHASE I COMPLETE!!

Verters:

I have been combing aspects from the 50th Anniversary and California Special packages to create my own unique blend of them. It has taken 14 months from the purchase date of my white 2015 vert.

The latest project was painting the existing spoiler black.

The first assistance from from "Chef", when we met in NJ.

There have been ideas from several vert owners including Fordever (a major influence), Beebop, Southview, RobertWSimpson, buzzcii, etc.

I can add Racer X to the list once I get a matching surfboard to dangle out of the back seat.

Here is the latest spoiler, painted with BMW black.

Thanks

CVcashmere[/COLOR]
Spoiler Painted.jpeg

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got my new Vert out.. Some pictures with the top down (finally) ... note the snow in the background; it's still melting. Temps were in the high 50's and sunny this weekend
20180422_175358.jpg
20180422_175403.jpg

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Finally got my new Vert out.. Some pictures with the top down (finally) ... note the snow in the background; it's still melting. Temps were in the high 50's and sunny this weekend
Beautiful color Lorne. Our weather is getting nice finally. Should be in the 60s by this weekend. Top down fun:cheers:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful color Lorne. Our weather is getting nice finally. Should be in the 60s by this weekend. Top down fun:cheers:
Thanks Derek! Excited for you to finally get your vert out! Let the season begin! :headbang::cheers:

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe