• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

LPF twin turbo kit for sale

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Ugh, I knew something like this would pop up after committing to put new windows in the house, thus wiping out the FI fund....

:doh:

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
not same engine.........
man he's asking basically if the kit will bolt up to a '18. We all know the induction stuff blah blah blah. Your statement has nothing to add to what he is asking of me.:shrug:

Sponsored

Notagain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yellow 2016 5.0 totaled white 2018 A10 now
man he's asking basically if the kit will bolt up to a '18. We all know the induction stuff blah blah blah. Your statement has nothing to add to what he is asking of me.:shrug:
Basically hell if thats the case then why are the kits different from S197 to 2018s if they all use a coyote? :headbonk:

Look at hellions kits too they list the 2018s as different kits.

You can whine and complain about my comment fact is they ARE different engines period.

Or continue being partially right...... sort of.... kind of....... almost...... but not quite.

http://www.lpfbuilt.com/2015-2017-S550-50-Twin-Turbo-Kit_p_167.html

lpf themselves list it as 2015-2017.

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basically hell if thats the case then why are the kits different from S197 to 2018s if they all use a coyote? :headbonk:

Look at hellions kits too they list the 2018s as different kits.

You can whine and complain about my comment fact is they ARE different engines period.

Or continue being partially right...... sort of.... kind of....... almost...... but not quite.

http://www.lpfbuilt.com/2015-2017-S550-50-Twin-Turbo-Kit_p_167.html

lpf themselves list it as 2015-2017.
Of course s197 to S550 would be different....lol

Hellion kit lists different only because the ā€˜18 has a plastic oil pan where they use a pump to return the oil. Other than that the rest of the kit bolts up.

Whine about the same engine.....ok

Youā€™re right and Iā€™m wrong....lol

Yep I guess lpf would still show 15-17 since they havenā€™t updated their site.

Sponsored

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I reached out to lfp about kit to ask about the kit on an 18 and he said it will work, and he that's all he said. He didn't say it it was a direct fit or if you needed anything additional to make it work on 18.

OP
OP

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I reached out to lfp about kit to ask about the kit on an 18 and he said it will work, and he that's all he said. He didn't say it it was a direct fit or if you needed anything additional to make it work on 18.
I didn't want to say here until you got your own response but I got the same answer from him just to make sure.