2019 MY Order Guide

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
OP
OP

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
The Forged wheels should have been an option on the new light green 2019. Just saw that a CD is only available on Premium sound systems. The CD looks to be going the way of cassette tapes..............:rant:

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I couldn't agree more! I want the 18" 5 spoke wheels and the upgraded B&O audio (mainly for the CD) but it can't be done. Ford made a big deal of saying there were 12 different wheel options for the Mustang, but they seriously restrict which models and trim they're available on. Why?? Plus most of them are black which I really don't care for all that much. My favorite wheel, the 18" 5 spoke wheel is only available on Base trims, and the B&O upgrade is only on Premium.
You can still order 18" 5-spoke wheels with the B&O upgrade.

The build is as follows: 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium and add the B&O Premium Audio as it is a free standing option.

Note: GT Premium comes with 18" wheels.

Bob99b5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2007 Mustang GT convertible
You can still order 18" 5-spoke wheels with the B&O upgrade.

The build is as follows: 2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium and add the B&O Premium Audio as it is a free standing option.

Note: GT Premium comes with 18" wheels.
The ones I want are the optional 18” 5 spokes with black low gloss pockets. They’re a $295 option and they not available on the base trim, and you can’t get B&O on base either.

rbeaudo1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustgang GT Premium A10 VB Roush charged
Anyone no if pricing list is available for the 2019MY set
Here is the pricing for the one I ordered on Wednesday, Velocity Blue

Mustang GT premium 39355.00
401a 2200.00
10 auto 1595.00
safe and smart 1000.00
enhanced security 395.00
active exhaust 895.00
B&O audio 895.00
20" wheels 1295.00

Sponsored

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Mach 1 on order; ‘18 Mustang GT (sold)
And they eliminate the best color yet (royal crimson) and replace it with a green nobody will buy.....Why Ford.....why

Sponsored

Stormtroopin5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Mach 1 on order; ‘18 Mustang GT (sold)
Are you referring to "Need for Green"...a throwback to the 70's gumdrop colors?
I am, comparatively speaking if it were close to gotta have it green it may be more appealing but it seems to be this weird hue that is just :barf: BRING BACK ROYAL CRIMSON!

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
I am, comparatively speaking if it were close to gotta have it green it may be more appealing but it seems to be this weird hue that is just :barf: BRING BACK ROYAL CRIMSON!
Remember Royal Crimson's other name (right off the Ford site) is Burgundy Velvet. It is a somewhat polarizing color also. Looks good in bright light up close, but from a distance it's just Burgundy. I will agree that NFG is a little too Kermit/John Deer. I would have gone just a little darker and metallic. Something more like electric green (1999). It's interesting, Ford has some really good historical colors that it doesn't use. Orange Fury is also OK up close in bright light if it's really clean, but in flat lighting or if it's a little dirty it's meh. I would have preferred something like 1997 Autumn Orange (which is awesome).

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
... BRING BACK ROYAL CRIMSON!
And yellow, for those of us who like yellow Mustangs.

Yellow has been a very practical color. Doesn't show swirls, and the paint and clear coat seem pretty durable, and not impossible to match.

I clay bar & seal mine about once or twice per year, and I hope to never have to do a polish on it.

It was worth the $500 up charge.