BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
black MF Competition Axlebacks

I'm not installing a full catback, just an axleback.
Nice! Hope you like it. Keep that resonator in to avoid the drone zone haha. It may still.
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Hope you like it. Keep that resonator in to avoid the drone zone haha. It may still.
between the driver side STILL not fitting right and I'd likely have to take it to an exhaust shop to have them re-fit a new pipe from the cut near the resonator all the way to the muffler. on top of that there is a drone I noticed on the drive in to work today. this set-up may be very short lived and a waste of money.:brokenheart:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
between the driver side STILL not fitting right and I'd likely have to take it to an exhaust shop to have them re-fit a new pipe from the cut near the resonator all the way to the muffler. on top of that there is a drone I noticed on the drive in to work today. this set-up may be very short lived and a waste of money.:brokenheart:
Yeah those are known to drone. They are super deep and the very low frequency bass notes (nearly subwoofers lol) are what cause the drone. Most of the exhausts that have zero drone are a more rich baritone. I'd suggest Borla S-type or even the Roush AB. The Borla axleback will probably be a little quieter than the MF comp and the Roush a little louder. Neither drone as catbacks and definitely don't in axleback form either. They sound fantastic too.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to put the stock exhaust back on for now until I get it figured out. I don't want to be THAT guy who goes through 3-4 different exhausts ;)

Anyone want a cheap MF comp black axleback exhaust? Passenger side fits perfect but the driver side still needs some massaging to get to fit as it should.

Also, for anyone who may be interested I will have my PP shocks, struts, and springs for sale coming up as I am going with air lift!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going to put the stock exhaust back on for now until I get it figured out. I don't want to be THAT guy who goes through 3-4 different exhausts ;)

Anyone want a cheap MF comp black axleback exhaust? Passenger side fits perfect but the driver side still needs some massaging to get to fit as it should.

Also, for anyone who may be interested I will have my PP shocks, struts, and springs for sale coming up as I am going with air lift!
I've been that guy lol. Oh well. I've sure learned a lot doing it.

Sponsored

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Alright boys, I got too close to a curb and scratched my PP splitter and broke the clips of the bumper cover just behind the passenger head light. Anyone got PP splitter that they want to get rid of? Let me know!

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
So this is not Mustang related, but car related. I need a piston ring filer to file the rings for my Speed6 project car. Anyone have one I could borrow for beer? PM me.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
and i may need a local person knowledgable to try and help me figure out a new noise i started hearing today going over bumps. rear passenger side sounds like. maybe shock mount needs to be tightened down? no clue.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
BMR Lowering Springs, 89/82, BNIB. Sold the GT so can’t use. $180. I have them listed on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/815Mustangs/permalink/715085805353962/?sale_post_id=715085805353962

Brand New in box. Never got around to installing these & I’ve moved on from the GT. BMR Performance Springs 89 front and 82 rear. This combo is a popular stance for many as it’s a minimum drop in front & normal in drop in back. See link for complete details. Price is for local pickup (Chicago Burbs) as I don’t want really want to ship as cost will be high.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94685 Read Less

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
BMR Lowering Springs, 89/82, BNIB. Sold the GT so can’t use. $180. I have them listed on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/815Mustangs/permalink/715085805353962/?sale_post_id=715085805353962

Brand New in box. Never got around to installing these & I’ve moved on from the GT. BMR Performance Springs 89 front and 82 rear. This combo is a popular stance for many as it’s a minimum drop in front & normal in drop in back. See link for complete details. Price is for local pickup (Chicago Burbs) as I don’t want really want to ship as cost will be high.

This is tempting. Gotta think.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
This is tempting. Gotta think.
and for you i will hand deliver them. think i am right down the street from you on most days (work). let me know!

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Contemplating getting a separate daily driver. Anyone interested in GT PP wheels with Blizzaks (maybe 600 miles on them)? Would look to sell them ASAP.

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red

Interesting .. I just recently purchased Erics PP struts springs and rear shocks and I have been contemplating getting those exact springs from BMR . So I am considering your offering of these springs .. and I need Steedas Mounts .. .then I'll have it all but the new Bolts .. you ready [MENTION=10281]BmacIL[/MENTION] .....

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Just let me know. I work right off 88 and Winfield and can’t get free to meet daily.
Sponsored