Sponsored

Liquid Glass LG-100

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
There are a couple local detailers that install ceramic/glass coatings, and one of the guys uses Liquid Glass LG-100 to coat, which he says will last 3-5 years. As he only charges $140 to install, of course, I'm interested...

...but, I've never heard of this stuff. I'm used to the bigger names - Ceramic Pro, Sonax, Opto-Coat, etc - and I'm used to much bigger prices.

Has anyone used this stuff or know anyone that does? I don't mind paying the price for a good coat of Ceramic Pro, but that price is hard to pass up.

http://coreysdetailing.com/glass-coating/

JR
Sponsored

TripleYellow5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow 5.0
My father uses liquid glass. If i remember correctly, it was big among the corvette crowd years ago. He still uses it on his 17 silverado and my moms impala. Personally, I don't use the product, but it does offer good protection. But lasting 3 to 5 years? I'm not sure about that.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
I got a can of the LG-100. I'll be trying it on my car for the first time soon, but I was thoroughly impressed with its results on my friend's GT350. He did two coats and I plan on the same. It should last the whole year, but definitely not 3-5. Goes on like wax and lasts much longer.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I would be wary of anyone who makes claims like that. And the reason it looks so inexpensive is because all that is included is essentially a wash and application of whatever this stuff is. Paint correction not included, which is where most of your money goes.
Sponsored