Northern Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot GT Premium 400A
Sorry for the long post but:
When buying wheels and tires we usually commit to a large purchase based on internet pictures and some feed back from forums like this. We then send off a sizeable chunk of cash to a person we don’t really know and wait for weeks or months hoping that your expectations are met and that they fit.
This is my experience with Paul@PKAUTODESIGN to date. Saw these awesome Vossen wheels on the forum and had to know how much. Reached out to a few vendors and Paul replied very promptly. Sticker shock kicks in, but I really had to have them so off goes a very large payment. Now I am all in and this is where the stress kicks in.
Paul was very responsive to questions and we had a great discussion about wheel sizing and tire options, which agreed with what I already thought, but was confirmed by someone who does this every day. Order finalized wheels in for cutting and coating all good.
A week later I get a call from Paul, there was a problem with the wheels, last set in Vossen inventory and I would have to wait 3 months. At the tie of the call Paul was very empathetic and sent me a few emails with other wheels that could be delivered sooner. I decided it was better to wait for what I wanted vs settle and regret later.
I was quite impressed at how much Paul seemed to care and the time he put into communicating with me and Vossen to remedy this situation. As I don’t expect that most vendors would go that far. We leave it at wait until July hopefully, sorry for the delay. At this time, I think that we do just that, place the order on the shelf and wait.
Well guess who calls me with a solution yesterday? Paul had not given up on the order even though he could have and found a solution to have the wheels to me in 3 weeks. He discussed my concerns with going to a slightly narrower wheel and keeping the tire size. Discussed my objective with me and now 3 months has turned into 3 weeks.
In today’s world people are very quick to fire up a keyboard to complain, but few will give props where they are due. Likewise, many vendors would have left my order on the shelf, but Paul stated true to is word and kept working with Vossen to save my short cruising season.
I hope this post helps anyone who is on the fence about ordering from Paul.
Thanks Paul you made my day yesterday, glad to see there are vendors out there that still care about their customers.
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Yep, Paul was great to deal with when it was time to pull the trigger on my custom-finish M600 wheels and tires.

:cheers:

ShadowS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package
Also had a great experience buying from Paul. I now follow him on instagram where he posts updates and pictures almost daily. You can tell he loves what he does.

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Same here guys, I got TOP SHELF service from Paul.

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Got my wheels and tires from Paul. I'd highly recommend as well.

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
another great story for paul! Paul got me my custom wheels in 2 weeks on total rush notice! He kept in touch, answered all of my questions, touched base when there was updates and made sure he kept to his promise even though it was really really short notice! I def recommend Paul if your thinking about wheels!

Must_Tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gone-2016 Mustang GT Premium
Yup, same here. Great experience dealing with him.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I concur with my fellows above

Paul is ace with a customer service mindset that is amazing.
Even (long)before I did put a purchase request on any wheels from Paul he did answer all my questions.

During the whole process of me ordering the wheels, after I have received the wheels Paul has provided excellent service.
Unfortunately as I did not have more funds this time around I did not buy expensive wheels as such, but still the help/input provided shows the level of customer
care and customer service.

I guess this is also a result of the interest in the hobby and passion that we all have for cars on Pauls end

Last edited:

Sponsored

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Paul has always answered all the questions I’ve had on different wheels, prices and proper fitment, even on Saturdays. When I ordered my Forgetar skinnies from him we didn’t even talk about lugs (I already had a full set from when I bought my rears) and a few days later a set of black acorns showed up in my mailbox. Speaks volumes imo.

I had a very different customer service (lack of) experience from another wheel vendor here and will only deal with Paul from now on.

SoulTea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem. Oxford White
Paul is a super good dude to work with! Helped me out picking the wheels and I ended up with my Ferrada's and he gave me an awesome deal on them. Excellent communication and he is super knowledgable. You can pick his brain and he won't complain. The non stop compliments about my wheels says it all.

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Thank you all, I really cannot express the love and support I feel right now from reading this.

I have my days where its rough and tough at the shop, but seeing that there are members that give a damn about the work and effort we put in everyday really makes what we do even more special. I showed this to my team and this right here is what we do it for.

Forget the Money! Its about the cars, the clients and the passion !

Have an amazing weekend everyone.

Paul A.
Sponsored