Boostworks refusing shipment of kit

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Update: No word from Travis so I have issued the refund to the buyer and will be taking legal action to reclaim my money. I will keep you guys in the loop with what goes on. I hope karma comes around for the con man Travis.
Sponsored

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Don’t worry, he’s been working on mailing out 3 kits as of April 5

I had a LOL at his smear campaign comment...

4_E1_BC4_F7-_D6_F9-4487-8971-393_DC24_BD904.jpg
Almost 20 years of customer issues, but I am sure it is just everyone complaining for no reason. :crazy:

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Refunded the money for the kit and now been trying to contact Travis
No response. Tough getting a lawyer who will help with this since I'm from Canada. Talking to my bank as well but not looking good

Sponsored

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
This sucks that you have to deal with this situation Travis & Boost Works has been the worst buying experience I've ever had to deal with on anything. They talk a big game but in the end the customer gets screwed, it took 4 months to finally get my kit and it was still missing parts which I ended up sourcing myself. I have been trying to contact them for over 3 weeks for my tune that I paid for and no response, I finally get a hold of his worker Andrew and he tells me they are working on it and I should have my tune by the end of the week never happened. I called more times than I care to count and no answer same thing with emails I don't understand how Lund, Comp turbo, Precision turbo etc do business with a company that screws people over as they are guilty by association. At least I got most of my kit and am only out the tune, but you must be out close to 10 - 12 K USD which is closer to 15 K CDN. I wish you luck on getting your kit or your money back.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah.. if he sees your Canadian he thinks 'jackpot'.. Travis is just another fucken mutt that needs to be neutered.

OP
OP

gt35016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Seriously, last thing I want is Travis to keep running this shady scam of a business. Trys to be all nice when your interested but as soon as you buy, your ignored.

bootlegger

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
Ex 2008 Mustang GT Owner
Seriously, last thing I want is Travis to keep running this shady scam of a business. Trys to be all nice when your interested but as soon as you buy, your ignored.
That has always been his MO. He is your best friend until you send the cash. Then communication drops off. The minute you complain about your order, he bashes you online and pretends like you are being unreasonable. I have seen this many times before. Also, you are not the first Canadian to be screwed by him.

Sponsored

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Why is BW still on this forum then? Ban them and get the word out not to do business with them.

pro 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
BW used to be a sponsor of this forum but they have since been removed, unfortunately for many customers the damage has already been done. There were many posts and threads with negative feedback and issues in regards to BW but for some strange reason those threads and or comments were deleted by the administrators. If those threads and or comments weren't deleted or swept under the rug it may have possibly saved people a lot of money and brought out awareness to the potential customers of this companies business practice.

yelloaboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Yeah I did a Google search when looking at his 800hp Kenne Bell kit. Tons of bad reviews on Google reviews saying that he never sent kit or took months. Glad I didn't buy but I am only 8 hours away and for a few hundred bucks I would be driving down there!!